Text messages from your wife and/or her bull?

LittleWhiteCock

Couple
Real Person
I was curious if anyone ever gets text messages from their wife when she is out or even from her bull. Texting is the only way I am allowed to communicate with my wife's bull and I've been saving my iPhone chats with him and my wife for about a year. I have about 3 dozen I'd guess.

If you have any please share.

Here is the 1st conversation with my wife I ever saved.
8.29.12-1.jpg 8.29.12-2.jpg 8.29.12-3.jpg
The BJ meeting she is texting me about is now a regular thing (every Wednesday at noon).

I have to admit the first picture of the guy seeing his wife on the cell phone sucking a black cock is hot. And that has happened to me. Those pictures will be forthcoming.

In the meantime here is another text conversation with Angie. I'm not following any sort of timeline here, just kind of lumping similar things together. This is the only other text conversation I have saved relating to the weekly blowjobs that Marcus gets. 4.10.13-1.jpg 4.10.13-2.jpg

Not sure how I would feel about this. I'm ok with the occasional encounter if I know before hand; but emphasis in OCCASIONAL. If it becomes a habit, it might indicate problems within the marriage. But by all means, if the meet happens, it has to be on a nice and secure location, not on a place that I know is dangerous for my wife. And by all means, send me pics of the action!!!

Hah, he gets it raw from needy white pussy while you're reduced to second-hand photos and wrapped sloppy seconds.

Is she fertile?

No! His fetish was knocking up white women. Pays a bundle in baby support each month, so he got fixed, as was my wife long ago. I use condoms for my safety. Duh.

Hubby here. I may. This morning, she texted him a photo of me eating her as I was doing it. Kinky, yes; weird?

I'll ask for more. I cam home from work for lunch and he was here in bed with her. I chatted with him while she got dressed; now they are out to eat (promised me take out). I'll ask him to text more pics.

I was curious if anyone ever gets text messages from their wife when she is out or even from her bull. Texting is the only way I am allowed to communicate with my wife's bull and I've been saving my iPhone chats with him and my wife for about a year. I have about 3 dozen I'd guess.

If you have any please share.

Here is the 1st conversation with my wife I ever saved.
View attachment 346645View attachment 346642View attachment 346643
The BJ meeting she is texting me about is now a regular thing (every Wednesday at noon).
Very hot.

Back