TexasWhoreMom Introduction

Guys, have you ever fantasized about having an attractive woman be your sexual toy? Are you a best man looking to set up entertainment for a bachelor party? Or a sports team, military group, or frat looking for a party favor? Well, here's your lucky day! I'm a divorced, white female, 45, that has a dominant boyfriend who passes me around to groups of men. I'm looking for large groups (not just you and a friend) and there is no such thing as too large a group. My boyfriend is always present, but he doesn't participate. He's only there to take photos and videos, so please don't be camera shy. Meeting must include lots of verbal degradation, public sex, and ****** exposure. All I ask is copies of all photos and videos taken and that everyone is STD free and can prove it. I prefer to travel to keep my private life separate from my public life. I would love to hear from all serious interested groups. I'm a very serious three-hole submissive. Serious inquiries only. Would consider traveling to meet right groups. I live in Central Texas.

Back