Texas Couple for sexual adventure

We are a married couple that both have degrees. I own my own business and Kailee is a stay at home mom. I am older than her and she is 40 years old and a walking sex dream. She is 5'6", short blonde hair, blue eyes, and natural 36DD. She is very sexy. She is bi curious and has a strong attraction to black men.So far her actions with blackmen have stopped at teasing, flirting, kissing, and mild exibitionism. I am not a sissy wimp cuck. I like having controll of my wife and encouraging her sexy behavior. She is very submissive. I enjoy watching her act slutty and then having sex with her. We both fantasize about her being dominated, humiliated, controlled, and gang banged by a group of well hung black men. I enjoy watching her kiss and be felt up by strange black men while in public. It turns us both on to see how people look at her while she sits in a blackmans lap, wearing a school girl outfit, their lips locked, and his hands under her skirt. We fantasize a out her being made to offer all three holes with no protection. Her being made to do the most degrading things with these men in a semi public place that allows others to see. Our fantazies many other very kinky and frowned upon acts. Kailee looks so innocent. Like a cross between a young Meg Ryan and Drew Barrymore.

Back