Test time cuckold white guys

90% for me "You completely worship black men. You accept that only black men are real men. They are sexually superior to us in every way. Our pensis are tiny compared to the powerful bbc. We submit to the black race and offer our women"

This is 100% NOT true. Black men are NOT superior to white men or any race vice a versa. This is a complete fantasy and fetish to those and everyone who only seek and crave BBC men. Stop speaking for all white men. You can only speak for yourself if that's what you believe, want and crave...etc.

Are all black men big? If you answered yes, then your brain is TOAST, if maybe you are in a fantasy land, if no then you're still thinking logical. Don't let your sex drive ruin your precious mind while you still have one...lol

If I like, want and crave blonde girls, brunettes, blacks, Asians or Indians...etc and I only seek let's say a specific type of woman then I will only see that particular girl is superior to all other women and if I choose to believe it.

I will NOT worship or make any person as my sex slave. Worship and slave out of context.

Remember you become what you think, believe and feed your brain..regardless if it's UNREAL...lol.

I am a white male and I am only into women....

This is 100% NOT true. Black men are NOT superior to white men or any race vice a versa. This is a complete fantasy and fetish to those and everyone who only seek and crave BBC men. Stop speaking for all white men. You can only speak for yourself if that's what you believe, want and crave...etc.

Are all black men big? If you answered yes, then your brain is TOAST, if maybe you are in a fantasy land, if no then you're still thinking logical. Don't let your sex drive ruin your precious mind while you still have one...lol

If I like, want and crave blonde girls, brunettes, blacks, Asians or Indians...etc and I only seek let's say a specific type of woman then I will only see that particular girl is superior to all other women and if I choose to believe it.

I will NOT worship or make any person as my sex slave. Worship and slave out of context.

Remember you become what you think, believe and feed your brain..regardless if it's UNREAL...lol.

I am a white male and I am only into women....
A little angry,but mostly correct.

My result:
90%

You completely worship black men. You accept that only black men are real men. They are sexually superior to us in every way. Our pensis are tiny compared to the powerful bbc. We submit to the black race and offer our women

You are 15% You dont and 85% You do.

85%
You completely worship black men. You accept that only black men are real men. They are sexually superior to us in every way. Our pensis are tiny compared to the powerful bbc. We submit to the black race and offer our women

90%

Back