Test time cuckold white guys

20%. I want my wife to fuck a black man to try new things and experiences not become a no sex having sissy. Not afraid to fight for mine. Black, white, doesnt matter. If you ******* on me or step to me, be prepared for the fight of your life. Im a white MAN, who grew up in the hood, and around black, white, and spanish my whole life. Trust me when I say, I aint the one.

65%, lower than expected but the description seems right (Living in denial. You r starting to relize to power of the black man. More and more you will begin to accept your role as the beta male)

Well...90% :)

"You completely worship black men. You accept that only black men are real men. They are sexually superior to us in every way. Our pensis are tiny compared to the powerful bbc. We submit to the black race and offer our women."

Just have to "find" a hot, insatiable, tolerant, cum-addicted bareback slut, dedicated being the 3-hole-slut for BBC ONLY, clean and healthy, intelligent, creative romantic HOTWIFE as my CUCKOLDRESS with a playful tendency to direct my potential part-time feminization. Being submissive to me during the absence of our BBC master - and the dominant cuckoldress while HIS presence. *sigh*

Back