Terrible ******* Stats in South Africa

"dominates subtly" fuck man grow a set ....if you wanna dominate IS the prob...see a shrink

Rubbish! To dominate or submit are two perfectly normal human behaviour patterns. Try asking any married women 'ruling' a household! :)
Mankind has through history worked through a top dog principle. Whether it was gang leader, centurian to legate to emperor, to tribal chief to king, to King of Kings.
It is no different in human nature.
Yes of course people work best when they work together to the same goal, but how many individuals or groups of people have the same goals...
Women are designed by nature to submit...they have 3 openings to receive cock, men have only 2 openings to receive cock.
Even strong minded career women enjoy the pleasure of submitting to the male occasionally as my ex-wife's affair is testimony. She described her lover as the first man both physically and emotionally stronger than her and it clearly aroused a submissive streak in her.
The human body responds to physical stimulation as any woman, (or man), who has been fucked in the ass can testify the pain recedes and the pleasure increases.
I suspect it is the reason so few men want to report male *******. It was ******* but they don't want in front of a jury under questioning that they a perfectly normal straight male orgasmed during the *******.
Domination is normal, in every circumstance, not everyone is inlclined that way but many who don't are happy to submit for whatever reason

Rubbish! To dominate or submit are two perfectly normal human behaviour patterns. Try asking any married women 'ruling' a household! :)
Mankind has through history worked through a top dog principle. Whether it was gang leader, centurian to legate to emperor, to tribal chief to king, to King of Kings.
It is no different in human nature.
Yes of course people work best when they work together to the same goal, but how many individuals or groups of people have the same goals...
Women are designed by nature to submit...they have 3 openings to receive cock, men have only 2 openings to receive cock.
Even strong minded career women enjoy the pleasure of submitting to the male occasionally as my ex-wife's affair is testimony. She described her lover as the first man both physically and emotionally stronger than her and it clearly aroused a submissive streak in her.
The human body responds to physical stimulation as any woman, (or man), who has been fucked in the ass can testify the pain recedes and the pleasure increases.
I suspect it is the reason so few men want to report male *******. It was ******* but they don't want in front of a jury under questioning that they a perfectly normal straight male orgasmed during the *******.
Domination is normal, in every circumstance, not everyone is inlclined that way but many who don't are happy to submit for whatever reason
I have never been a ******* victim so I can't speak to that. However most accounts of ******* don't seem to be associated with any pleasure for the victim. ******* is about about domination and humiliation. In ancient times warring armies routinely raped soldiers of the defeated army. I seriously doubt the victims got off on the experience. Roll playing is one thing, real ******* is entirely another.

I have never been a ******* victim so I can't speak to that. However most accounts of ******* don't seem to be associated with any pleasure for the victim. ******* is about about domination and humiliation. In ancient times warring armies routinely raped soldiers of the defeated army. I seriously doubt the victims got off on the experience. Roll playing is one thing, real ******* is entirely another.

******* is about a complex series of issues. Women have been charges and convicted of ******* of men. How do you explain that if involuntary arousal is not a feature of *******? Setting aside statutory ******* which has usually nothing to do with any physical assault.

Perhaps you need to read some Court cases or attend some hearings and understand the sheer embarassment of some victims that they they physicially responded to the event despite their saying no.

Why do you think so many ******* victims don't want to take it to Court? It is not always because of family awareness, shame of their cultural background, but because they don't want husbands or family and friends to hear descriptions that they became aroused and excited during the event.

It is a ******* when a victim says 'no'.

Not all rapes are a dramatic physical assault.

Some women submit out of fear of saying no. It is still *******, even of the ******* takes his time to arouse the unwillingly submitting woman, and despite the opinions of certain republicans it is possible to become pregnant from a ******* so sometimes what happened cannot be hidden.

My own ex-wife described the loss of her anal virginity as the nearest experience to ******* that she was ever likely to experience. She definitely said no, she struggled, she protested. she told me she screamed, but her 'lover' did it anyway. She told me that while it was happening she thought 'this must be what ******* is like' and then became aroused and orgasmed despite the rough forceful painful taking of her bottom for the first time...and she went back to him after the event time and time again.

Her lover knew what he was doing, within a week my wife was voluntarily offering her bottom up to be fucked.

******* is more complex than simple black and white statements

"******* is more complex than simple black and white statement" & "Not all rapes are a dramatic physical assault."

perhaps not, but you cannot jusity it (nor domination) just because your wife and ******* enjoy being treated like *******. but with your posts you will find a lot of friends on this site with all the racist, ******* and humiliation themes people have here

Ah now don't you love the bullsit!

I said nothing to justify *******.

My wife and ******* were not treated like '*******' they were lauded and feted, treated like very special people indeed. Treats and generosity and nice surprises were the order of the day as far as they were concerned and on top of all that they enjoyed lots of sex as well...

I lost my virginity to ******* and it was a white guy, and it was a terrifying experience. It's nothing to do with race or sex. Just bullying power.

The keyword is "consent" or "implied consent". Even if you have given consent to having sex, this consent can be withdrawn at any time (even in the middle of sex).

If a woman feels *******, threatened, or pressured into having sex it is still considered ******* in most of the US. She doesn't even have to say no at the time. Many men have been convicted where the woman made no protest at the time, but feel like they were to afraid to say no. There are even ******* convictions where a condom breaks, the woman say "stop" and the guy doesn't stop.

Back