Tennesse hot wife looking for first time cuckold experience.

Raljab

Female
Real Person
Hi all! My husband and i have been talking about this for a while and would like to give it a try. While we dont want to parricipate in cuckolding as a lifestyle, some role play from time to time would be fun! Would love to know more about your experiences and if any locals would like to help make this happen.

When we lived in middle TN we used Craigslist, that produced a few good BBC playmates. And in that area of the country we found SLS to be a decent swinger site to meet others (couples & single males)
We've been to Ménages in Nashville, but not for any of their gangbang nights or heavily single male nights, but for numerous couples events (if you're into that). We stopped going because the DJ sucked and played the worst music and the club allowed smoking. We never went to TSC as we heard bad things.

Plus the GEMS parties frequently had a hotel takeover event in M'boro... and that is your neck of the woods.

Thanks for thr advice! We have used sls for a while and had a little luck but not much in the BBC department. Craigslist is a mess around here now. Everytime we post we are flooded with racist emails and then get flagged. Menages is great but the smoke does get old! We are thinking of going down to atlanta soon and maybe even a trip down to your neck of the woods! Thanks again!

If you head to ATL, go check out the club Trapeze... it is AWESOME!
And I just reached out to a BBC we know in Nashville to ask if he would like another couple to hit him up. If so, I'll send you another website and his member name to check him out.

When we lived in middle TN we used Craigslist, that produced a few good BBC playmates. And in that area of the country we found SLS to be a decent swinger site to meet others (couples & single males)
We've been to Ménages in Nashville, but not for any of their gangbang nights or heavily single male nights, but for numerous couples events (if you're into that). We stopped going because the DJ sucked and played the worst music and the club allowed smoking. We never went to TSC as we heard bad things.

Plus the GEMS parties frequently had a hotel takeover event in M'boro... and that is your neck of the woods.
GEMS club is only couples and single females. Menages actively discourages single men anyway. I would say that TSC actually could have been your best venue for BBC but they moved and haven't gotten back to what they were. Any thing in Atlanta definitely will be a better alternative now.

With that ass and those titties you should have no problem finding a bbc. I'm from TX but in LA right now and I'd love to help but my schedule is tight right now.

Hi all! My husband and i have been talking about this for a while and would like to give it a try. While we dont want to parricipate in cuckolding as a lifestyle, some role play from time to time would be fun! Would love to know more about your experiences and if any locals would like to help make this happen.
If looking around the South Nashville area I can help out

Thanks for thr advice! We have used sls for a while and had a little luck but not much in the BBC department. Craigslist is a mess around here now. Everytime we post we are flooded with racist emails and then get flagged. Menages is great but the smoke does get old! We are thinking of going down to atlanta soon and maybe even a trip down to your neck of the woods! Thanks again!
That is the Deep South babe that is why I do well here in Denver on Craigslist and met a few couples from this site to "Real Verified Members" so bring that ass to Denver lol

We are a TN cpl very similar interests, we have had a hard time finding someone for regular play, maybe twice month or little more. Menages is fun but really not much in way of BBC there very often. Wed love to know you guys

Back