Telltale Signs

Hubbys - have you ever check your wives undies for another man's cum?

• Yes, and I found it

Votes: 142 55.5%
  • Yes, but I didn't find anything

Votes: 61 23.8%
  • No, but maybe I should

Votes: 53 20.7%

• Total voters
Oh yes several times especially when she wore a nice looking outfit and sexy panties to work and stayed late a few extra hours and especially when she gets back from any over-nite work trips. And of course if I ever saw a nice mix of her pussy juice and sperm mix like pictured above I would smile and hope a well hung black guy.

I am divorced, but have a pair of my exes panties that are cum stained. I never saw her wear these particular panties and am sure that the cum was from one of her lovers . . .

Yes, most likely the leftovers from maybe a big, horse-hung, black stud. Oh well .....

When she goes out she either wears a little thong or no panties at all.....wonder what the slut is doing, any guesses???
golfing? cuz she sure is handling a long pole
bounce.gif

My wife now has regular partners being her older boss and his brother. They like sending her home freshly fucked after datenights and sometimes through the week. I am begining to find underwear they have bought for her. Its very erotic to see her come home and strip off wearing some new lingere that I know her lovers have bought. They must know how much of a tease it is. I don't even have to ask and they are usually coated pretty thick in her cum and thick bull juice

Back