tell me why there so many people who are fakers

DAWAINE

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
Women on here that are to scare to give out their location. It's nothing worst than to see a women then to find out u can't meet because they live to far . Or worst not even real too. u must be wiling to give in order to receive .

Women on here that are to scare to give out their location. It's nothing worst than to see a women then to find out u can't meet because they live to far . Or worst not even real too. u must be wiling to give in order to receive .[/quote Half of the women, here men pretending to be women.... The other half of women only fantasize, about being with a a black!!!!! Or really just toying with the notion....

Half the women here, are men pretending to be women...... the other half of women only fantasize, about being with a black man !!!! or really just touing with the notion.... then you have some that are just curious...

To some people being (Blacked) is a fad...............Because it's a popular thing to do!!!!

I believe what you said is very true. I also think that a lot of the women who are on here are not women but men trying to get off on the idea of sex with white women and men. Who knows they may even want to have the sex themselves.

I believe what you said is very true. I also think that a lot of the women who are on here are not women but men trying to get off on the idea of sex with white women and men. Who knows they may even want to have the sex themselves.
Yes that's what it is...

so true but it's getting quite difficult to locate some nice white pussy that thinks she not special or worst she think that her pussy can handle a big black cock yet not ready to put it to the test too. they are just wasting my time asking me if i've every been with a white women .the question that they should be asking me is do i have friends too

I have been trying to get my wife to open up to the idea of taking other men but so far she refuses. This does not mean that I am giving up on the idea and it does not mean that I don't love my wife. I believe that after a period of time husbands and wives get in a rut and need extra stimulation to keep their sex life active. The main reason I am on this site is for ideas to continue my quest of her opening up to other men. The big difference here is I don't pretend to be a woman looking for sex.

so true but it's getting quite difficult to locate some nice white pussy that thinks she not special or worst she think that her pussy can handle a big black cock yet not ready to put it to the test too. they are just wasting my time asking me if i've every been with a white women .the question that they should be asking me is do i have friends too
You have to seperate the real from the fake.... Just look @ the profiles pics, and the questions the asked....... Or the most famous send them a pic of your dick.... Don't get caught up in that bullshit!

I have been trying to get my wife to open up to the idea of taking other men but so far she refuses. This does not mean that I am giving up on the idea and it does not mean that I don't love my wife. I believe that after a period of time husbands and wives get in a rut and need extra stimulation to keep their sex life active. The main reason I am on this site is for ideas to continue my quest of her opening up to other men. The big difference here is I don't pretend to be a woman looking for sex.
I get you on that.... No games or bullshit!

Dude, your best bet would be to:

1. Go to some place where you're going to be around a lot of Black Males (e.g. gym/health club, sports bar).
2. Befriend some of these Black Males.
3. Have your wife around you 'sometimes' when you're hanging out and talking with your 'new Black Male friends'.

...Things could/should moving interestingly from there -- over time.

It sounds as though we are in very similar situations. My initial mistake was thinking there was some kind of checklist to go through to make it happen. It was more hope than anything else. Quite stupid I know but I am trying to keep it real:).

I've gotten some good advice here but also a lot that doesn't apply to my situation. I continue to work my way through the difference. The biggest issue, though, is weeding through all the FAKERS!!!

When I created this account, I created it as me, a male. My wife reads everything I post here, but I write all the posts, so I didn't create it as a couple's account. All the pictures I post are of my wife. I don't ever plan on posting pictures of any other women and will only post pictures of men with my wife.

My wife has been enjoying BBCs for years. I can understand people wanting to have an account here, even if they are still afraid or experiencing other hangups that keep them from enjoying the lifestyle. There are several examples of accounts created by husbands who want their BBC virging wives to fuck black men, but it hasn't happened yet, either because the wife doesn't want to, hasn't found the right man, or several other reasons. That's fine. Nobody puts them down for it.

The problem is when people don't admit who they really are or what their true intentions are. It may be more fun for you to pretend to be something you're not, but it's not fair to the rest of us. You will be found-out, pointed-out, laughed-at and judged when you do these things. Unless it's you goal to receive this kind of humiliation, save yourself and the rest of us some time and just be yourself.

Dude, your best bet would be to:

1. Go to some place where you're going to be around a lot of Black Males (e.g. gym/health club, sports bar).
2. Befriend some of these Black Males.
3. Have your wife around you 'sometimes' when you're hanging out and talking with your 'new Black Male friends'.

...Thing could/should moving interestingly from there -- over time.
These are all good suggestions which I will have to try.... I use to work out at a gym/health club but have not had the time to continue.. may have to renew my membership.. test the waters so to speak.

Back