Tell me what to do....

I've always been partial to showers. Hot, wet, soapy and slippery, how can you NOT have a good time starting out clean and getting dirty!

i was enjoying ur pics krystal till i saw the pic with u sucking on a white cock!! urggggg!!! :( simba (a BLACKMAN)

If you know what what you want then do it. Don't expect someone to make the decision for you. Several years ago I had to fun of initiating a woman into our group. We met with one of the other women. Typically the newbie will be little reluctant and a bit unsure of herself the first time around. I asked her her if she wanted to do this and she asked if she could undress me. She undressed me, undressed herself, got me on my back got on top and fucked the Hell out me. After she was through with me she asked me if I thought she really wanted to get BBC. I still get into her 2 or 3 times a month. At least to me it's sexy as Hell to be with a woman that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. It's your body enjoy it. Don't ask permission to experience pleasure.

Back