Tell Him

Am I ready for BBC?

• Total voters
I think you are totally ready. You have a fantastic body and a smile that would melt icebergs. I know you love hubby, but he really needs to get on board with this. I get the impression he really does not have much choice, eventually.

go go go if you think on it to much then chances it will never happen:)

Its not that I am thinking about it. Its working towards hubby getting used to the idea. We go very slow on things like this. Want to make sure both parties and the marriage will survive the experience. It took nearly a year before he gave me to a friend of his. Now it does not bother him. Think the size thing with a BBC is what kind of has him intimidated.

Its not that I am thinking about it. Its working towards hubby getting used to the idea. We go very slow on things like this. Want to make sure both parties and the marriage will survive the experience. It took nearly a year before he gave me to a friend of his. Now it does not bother him. Think the size thing with a BBC is what kind of has him intimidated.

Nice. What made him give you to his friend? And why'd you want his friend to have you?

how often do you fuck his friend? is he there with you?

Ok, We are making progress. I finally showed him the results from your input. He got really excited, but still did not commit 100%. However, he said that if I could get 100 people to say he should let me have a BBC then he would let me if I wanted. So I am asking, no I am BEGGING, share this with everyone so I can do this. PLEASE???????

Do it sexy. I am involved in a similar relationship and it's important the both of you are ready. It sounds like he is coming around. Just remember, after that first BBC it is absolutely addicting. It took my BF some time to get used to the idea, but he loves it now and even helps me pick up BBC :)

Back