Telephone repairmen day 4, again 4 repairmen true story #12&13

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Hopefully you all have been following the "Perils of Pauline" these past few weeks, and the sexual awakening of my wife 's deepest darkest secrets. It's not that she actually had a sexual awakening, from a shy reserved not very sexual woman, as she already was very sexual, quite open about her desires for sex, and went about her life grabbing every opportunity she could to get some new cock to fuck her. After all she is a nympho!

No this is a calculated foray into the world of BBC, oh she had in the past had sex with several black men, but it wasn't an everyday occurance, sporadic, so no real thought was given to the experience, she was just getting laid again, and enjoying fucking and sucking a strange cock. One of many that week, her goal was to get fucked by as many different men as possible.

Now with the goings on of the past few days, she had begun the transformation of just being a slut, to becoming a BBC slut, and wanting to fuck primarily BBC. Oh her desire for any cock was still there, as in btw her days of fucking this crew of telephone workers, she managed to find the time to fuck some others, them being white guys, but her main desire was to be used by these 4 guys everyday that they were in our area working.

Her day started with anticipation of the possibililty of her men coming by to fuck, she was actually giddy with anticipation, could hardly sit still while she sat naked by our pool. The day before she was waiting for them with a butt plug in her asshole, being that she was basically a virgin in her asshole, this was her attempt to try it out more, after the day before when they fucked her in her ass,

She found that she liked it, however yesterday they ignored her asshole and concentrated on just ravaging her cunt. She was fucked as never before, the 4 guys had taken over her body, and were doing with her what they pleased and when they pleased, she had no say in what position or with who was fucking her at the moment. It was a total mini gang bang, with one after the other fucking her till he emptied his seed deep into her cunt, she received 8 dumps of cum in her cunt yesterday, and she was beyond being delirious.

So today she was ready for another onslaught, if they showed up, only this time there was no butt plug, it seems as though having a plug in and a little playing with the plug, on her virgin asshole, had made her quite sore, so she was glad that they were so interested in fucking her cunt.

Well our 4 guys showed up as always on time, and there wasn't any small talk this time, or hanging out by the pool for 5 min , they grabbed her by the arm and took her into our bedroom, and had her get on all 4's again in the doggy position. As soon as they took off their clothes there cocks were hard as rocks. She was anticipating the first guy to enter her pussy, as he teased her cunt with the head of his dick, but to her surprise he shoved his cock into her asshole, which brought about a very quick protest from my wife that not today, no fucking her ass, she was too sore, well he laughed at her, and reminded her that yesterday she was begging all 4 of them to fuck her ass, they didn't, the wrecked her pussy, but today is the day to wreck her asshole.

She protested quite loudly that she just couldn't, that she would prefer that they took turns fucking her cunt, and mouth, they told her that yes her mouth would get fucked, but today is was just her asshole. So while the first guy was ramming his cock home into her asshole the second guy was getting his cock sucked, and the sounds coming from her mouth, as she was sucking his cock, while getting hammered in her asshole were beyond belief. She had this guttural sound that came with every stroke of his cock in her ass, this sound was coming from way down deep inside of her, I had never heard her make that sound before, btw the sounds and when she could manage to say something, she continued to protest that her ass couldn't take it, and that he was ripping her apart, each time she protested he'd bang her harder, and told her to relax and be the good BBC cum dump that you are, you have no say on how we fuck you, how many times we fuck you, or how many different men will fuck you.

You are now ours do with as we please, and the reason it is this way is because you love being used as a black slut, you love the cum we can give you, and each day we know that you are not complete unless we come here to fuck you. So take it like the slut you are, and just enjoy it!

The first guy came rather quickly and the second guy who was getting blowed, immeadately stuck his cock into her ass, and began to fuck her silly, with #3 now in her mouth, as #4 kissed and twisted and pulled in her nipples, her nipples were now raw, and the biggest swollen nipples she ever had, as #1 sat down to catch his breath, and to be ready to fuck her ass again, #2 has managed to get quite a creampie going from #1's cum, her asshole was now a white sticky mess, and with each stroke in,, his groin slapping against her ass, was making the loudest smacking sound, with creampie splattering all over everything. Her ass was super slippery and he cam pretty quick, so #3 dove right in and it was more of the same, with 2 loads of back seed in her asshole the constant thrusting of his cock it was frothing up the cum into quite a mess,

She was beyond herself, now, as she was whimpering, little sounds, and begging them to stop, that her asshole was ripping apart, that she would be ruined, they all laughed at her and told her to take it as the slut you are. #3 came in her ass and it was now #4's turn, he was the biggest of all of them, luckily for her there was so much creampie on her ass, and in her hole that he was able to get his massive cock into her asshole without much of a problem, although she did gasp for air, when he started pounding her. Much to her chagrin, she never got a mouthful of cum today, they concentrated on filling her asshole with black cum, and denying her cunt cock, and denying her a mouthful of cum. She begged them to shove their cocks into her mouth as soon as they removed their cocks from her asshole, she pleaded with them to let her taste her asshole juices and their cum soaked cocks, to suck whatever cum was left in their
shaft , which was denied. When #4 blew his wad #1 entered her now gapped asshole, her asshole was enlarged and it appeared to be bright red, from what could be seen through the creampie, I had no doubt that her asshole would be swollen when they had finished using her as their cum dump today.

All 4 of the guys fucked her with wild abandoned, they were like possessed,, their eyes glazing over, sweat pouring off their foreheads on to her ass, she was fading fast, her arms were tired and she was now like a ragdoll in their hands, each guy fucked her asshole so hard that tears were welling up in her eyes, they were non stop, each guy on his second round of fucking her asshole must have had their cock in her for 20 min each, it was like they were on a mission for National Security, and if they didn't complete their mission, people would die. They were like mad men, the barrage of dirty talk about her asshole being only theirs to fuck, making her promise that she wouldn't fuck anyone else in her asshole but them, having her beg them to come back to use her again and again, her begging for just one cock in her cunt today, the dirty sensual talk was going a mile a minute, and it was turning her on to no end, her eyes now where just wild looking, and with each stroke she was slamming her ass back to meet their stroke

All 4 finished fucking her asshole, and she collapsed on the bed, with her ass up in the air, you could see her assshole puckering and opening, as if a cock was still in her, it was quite a sight to see, it was involuntary, she had no control over her asshole One of the guys stuck a couple of fingers into her asshole, getting his fingers covered in cum, and told her "slut, here is the only cum, you'll get in your mouth today", as he shoved his fingers into her mouth, she eagarly sucked the cum off of his fingers, and she reached around to her ass, and scooped up all of the creampie she could and ate all of it.

They asked her if she was finally satisfied, and she proudly said she was just getting started, that she was more than up for whatever they could come up with, that she was so fucking horny now for their black cocks, that she begged them to take her again, anyway they wanted, just as long as they fucked her and came in her again.

Of course their break time was way over, and they had to scramble to get back to work she kissed each one good bye, and made them promise they'd be back for their white whore. They all said don't you worry, we're coming back, and each time we do, we'll have a surprise for you, she begged them to tell her and they said you'll just have to fantasize about us. With that they were out the back gate, and I was left with my wife being super horny, and with an asshole that was gapped and pulsating.

Today she went back out to the pool, and just stared off into space, while constantly rubbing her clit, and fingering her asshole, she had been rode hard and left wet, yet she was extremely happy, and it wasn't but an hour before she begged me to fuck her in her asshole.

I guess now we could say she was no longer a virgin, and in fact, she was now an anal queen. She begged me to get cleaned up later so she could go out and find a guy, any guy to fuck, and we did, after all, she is a nympho.

Last edited:
hot hot hot
Glad you enjoyed another of her true stories, in the coming weeks I will relate each different story, and hopefully they will all be enjoyed, by everyone, I did notice that last weeks story didn't get that many reads, half as much as the weeks before, and last week was hotter, oh well, I can only relate what happened, sometimes fiction is better written than the truth

Follow up to her day with the repairmen. As was related already, an hour after they left their mark on her, a used and abused raw asshole, she begged me to fuck her in the ass. When I stuck my cock in her asshole, it was on fire!, it was a little swollen, and bright red from the constant fucking. She probably had a BBC stuck up her asshole for 2 hours straight, without a break. She was VERY sensitive to my strokes, and a little hesitant, not fully thrusting back against me, until we got going, then she made a 180 degree turn, and was telling me to fuck her asshole harder and harder.

She couldn't get enough, she complained that I wasn't as big as her men, and that she really wanted them back again, TONIGHT. unfortunately that was impossible, and she knew it, so after I deposited a load in her ass, she pushed out the cum into her hand and licked it up. She was satisfied for the moment, and went back to lie by the pool. However, she couldn't keep her fingers from her clit or asshole. She said I need to take of this problem. This went on for like 30 min. then she got up and went into the house.

When she came back out she had a very large cucumber in her hand, which had been in the fridge, she sat down and shoved the cucumber, which was ice cold, into her asshole. Man was this hot, she explained that her asshole was so sore and throbbing with pain and being hot to the touch, she figured she could get off again AND cool her asshole off. She said the sensation of the cold cucumber in her ass was just what the doctor ordered, she shoved it in and out of her ass like a mad man, she must have cum 3 or 4 times, and adding up the 10 times with her men, she was completely spent emotionally . She took the cucumber out, as it was now as warm as her asshole, and asked me to stick my tongue into her asshole, and give her a rim job, of course I did, and when she was ready, she stuck it in again, and this time she had me stick my cock in her mouth. I cam a ton for her, her first cum of the day in her mouth. She was ready, she stated that we were going out tonight and she was going to find a cock to fuck her, so the plans were laid out, and in a few hours she would be on the prowl.

We went out later that evening to a few bars, and nite clubs, and frankly she wasn't finding what she wanted, oh she had plenty of guys coming on to hear, but I think she was looking for a BBC, to go with her guys from earlier in the day. I finally said to her that if she wanted to get fucked, she had better make her move, I also told her that today was Friday, and tomorrow being Sat., her crew of BBC's wouldn't be by, as they didn't work on Sat. Well that got her depressed quickly, she looked at me a pleaded what was she going to do, she NEEDED the BBC's in her, she'll be lost without them making her cum, filling her holes, abusing her cunt and asshole like the slut she is. I suggested we go to an after hours club, as there was always some black guys there. Long story short, we went, and she latched onto a a good looking really well built black guy, and they were hitting it off. We were all getting along just great, and they made plans for us to follow him home. Just as we getting ready to leave, a friend of his came in, and sat down, afraid that he would put a dampner on the situation, she got up and stood btw their bar stools, and grabbed the new guys crotch, and told him that if he was man enough, he would come with us, and she would fuck him till the sun came up.

This was all he needed to hear, all 4 of us went to the first guys house, and she took them both by the hand into the bedroom, and started to rip of her clothes, they got the hint real fast, and in a flash all 3 were naked in the bed, she had a cock in her mouth, all 10" of him while the 2nd guy was eating her out. She came almost immeadately, she was so hyped up from the day long sex, that she was beside herself. The first guy blew his black seed down her throat, and the 2 nd guy was getting ready to fuck her cunt, when he noticed how abused her asshole was.

He asked her about it, and she told him all about her day, and how she REALLY needed him to fuck her asshole. He of course took the advice and rammed home his 8" of black meat, She squealed in delight, and started to breath real heavy, and before I knew it she was cumming again, all the while this is going on the 1st guy is sucking her nipples for all he is worth, they too had been abused today, and all of her nerve endings were raw, just the slightest touch drove her to orgasim again and again. We got there about 3 AM, and she had them take turns fucking her ass, and her cunt, until 7AM, she promised them a fucking until sunlight, and that was what she gave them.

She told them that if they liked to fuck her, they could anytime, just call her, she would be their white slut whore, she specially loved the guy with 10", she had him fuck her ass at least 4 times, they were unstoppable, cumming and cumming in her cunt and ass. When they were all worn out, they laid there for like 20 min., her nipples were swollen, and practically *******, her cunt was a messy cream pie, and her asshole was puckering and twitching all by itself, they laid there in amazement, watching her asshole, they brought her a mirror so she could see it too. It was like it was trying to talk

I had never seen my wife so totally satisfied, when she got up to get dressed, she could barely walk, and she complained about her asshole hurting, but in a good way, she was now not only a nympho, but an Anal Queen, as well.
She tried to get one last cum out of them by sucking on their limp cocks, to no avail, so we said out goodby's, exchanged numbers and went home. She gingerly sat down in the car, and made me promise to fuck her in the ass when we got home. The life of a nympho, is never really being satisfied, this was her curse, but a curse she loved.

Back