Teasing white boys to extremes

Do you get a kick out of teasing white boys..?

• Total voters
Hmmm, a foot stool sounds interesting cus my feet hurt so much today from being in heels all night last night. Is that a real tattoo on you and what's it mean exactly, I'm not sure. xoxx, Dana

If your feet get cold just whip my ass red hot and put your pretty feet on them.
The tattoo I photo shopped it on my dick from another white boy
It means only black dick for white pussy and shows a dropping white male symbol and and strong black male symbol inside the female symbol.

If your feet get cold just whip my ass red hot and put your pretty feet on them.
The tattoo I photo shopped it on my dick from another white boy
It means only black dick for white pussy and shows a dropping white male symbol and and strong black male symbol inside the female symbol.

hehehe. That's so cute that you did that tattoo on you like that. I don't remember seeing one like that at all so it would be fun to see a white man get a real one. Hmmm maybe my pretty feet could use a strong back but they totally deserve a face too, don't ya' think? :) Okay, so now that you're amusing me you have to tell me more about yourself, and for real stuff, not fibbing. Doe you feel inferior to younger black guys like my bf? Have you ever, ever backed down from them? Tell me general stuff too but you can ask me anything, really. xoxx, Dana

Back