Teach this young indian milf how to get hit on in public....

Indian88Milf

Female
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I'm a young indian milf and I need lots of attention which I do not get at home. I go shopping alone lots of times.malls, grocery, shoe store, movies, etc BUT no one flirts or hits on me...:( makes me sad....
I smile at them...I wear tight jeans, yoga pants, show cleavage...

I need help..please tell me show me what to wear and what to do...See me other threads for pics...Please

I'm a young indian milf and I need lots of attention which I do not get at home. I go shopping alone lots of times.malls, grocery, shoe store, movies, etc BUT no one flirts or hits on me...:( makes me sad....

I need help..please tell me show me what to wear and what to do...See me other threads for pics...Please

I do not need to see other pics. You are truly hot. My thoughts are that maybe you do not appreciate how hot you are????

TE="Indian88Milf, p: 831494, member: 68001"]I'm a young indian milf and I need lots of attention which I do not get at home. I go shopping alone lots of times.malls, grocery, shoe store, movies, etc BUT no one flirts or hits on me...:( makes me sad....

I need help..please tell me show me what to wear and what to do...See me other threads for pics...Please[/QUOTE]
Dont just smile say something with the smile! Example hey handsome if he do not flirt back he us crazy

1. Your avatar is so hot. Absolutely *******.
2. If this is what you really want, you will be far safer finding someone on here than you would be on craigslist.
3. If you really want this to happen, you will probably be better off contacting BigBlackBull76.
Why do I need to contact him? Im confused...
Because I have known him a long time and I trust him. He will make all your fantasies come true. He has many testimonials to show what he can do. Talk to him.
@falcondfw69 - lol, interesting thread here, thanks for the shout-out and referral my dude mad cool of you.

@Indian88Milf - not knowing much about you or seeing any clear pictures of how you look and what your working with I'm going to keep this post general. But first off you must be careful of what you ask for as using these ideas for the wrong reason in the wrong places could attract the wrong kind of attention with the wrong kind of guys you don't want. Just think about that and its my warning disclaimer to you but so long as you use caution and proper judgement in the right places at the right times you should be alright. So here are some quick tips.
All women who are masters at being a man magnet and seductress with men eating out of the palm of their hands will tell you are 3 main things are needed to get a guys attention.

But first off, I don't think your going to have much luck to begin with getting a guy's attention at the grocery store or shoe store as most guys in those locations are already married, hitched with their ladies and those places are like no-mans land for flirting with women. Although it could happen at the grocery store usually women display no interest in those places as their minds are too focused on shopping. Walking through the mall is a good place to get the attention of men, and so is by a construction site too. However don't cause any men working any heavy equipment to have an accident while he is working though. The construction site will be a good test for everything I'm about to tell you below.
1. Show some skin. Wear some short to medium dresses, or get some booty short jeans, pants as these are hot and if you got the right kind of body to rock them no guy can resist not looking at a chic rocking these things. I saw a white girl leaving CiCi's pizza with 2 black guys the other day rocking these and I still almost broke my neck looking at the bottom of her ass peaking out beneath them jeans;
A-temp-QoS2.jpg A-temp-QoS3.jpg
Rock a hot tight top to go with it also like these:
A-temp-QoS2.jpg
A-temp-QoS3.jpg
Showing off your legs and using your legs is always a good way to attract guys too. Wear some nice heels to puff up your calves and ass to go with the signature walk of swinging your hips side to side and switching those ass cheeks like this:
2. You must show confidence. Men like a women who walks with confidence, looks like she takes care of herself, gets dolled up, takes pride in her appearance, and not only displays beauty but exudes sexuality. It turns on the ******* magnetism in men especially Alphas like myself.

When you see a guy you like make sure you give him eye contact and smile and don't be shy and look away. Be confident, and brush your hair back when you do it. Might take some time to get comfortable doing it so look in the mirror and practice turning your head, looking and smiling at a guy. That displays an indicator of interest and any Alpha male will pick up on that immediately and move in for the *******. You have to show men some interest, give him a little bit of attention as you look at him and smile, but not too much attention.
3. Get a nice perfume to wear that is natural, flowery, and an aphrodisiac not anything soapy or artificial smelling. I would suggest to hit up the Macy's, JC penny department stores and try a few different samples on different days as perfumes mix differently with people's individual body chemistry's and pheromones. Use just the right amount, not too much. A good looking and smelling woman when she passes by a man will leave that scent and image of her in his mind all day.
As a bonus if you really want to get the attention of some Black guys then practice twerking in them jeans. Even if you don't have alot of ass just shake what ass you got and make it work for you. Then when not alot of people are around or watching but you got the guy who you are interested in attention just drop down and bounce your ass like this or lean up against the wall, water fountain, clothes rack, trunk of your car, or before you get in the car (you get it) and do this a few seconds while you look over your shoulders at him:

*You need to log in and verify your age to see this video:
Doesn't nothing advertise to a man, especially a Black man that a chic not only may know how to fuck, but can definitely fuck more clearly than twerking your ass at him. That will surely bring a BIG smile to the Bulls face.
Those are some quick tips I could offer for you. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
Back