tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
My wife has already had a permanent tattoo above her cunt which was instigated by her boss who has been a long term lover for nearly18 yrs
Feb 14 2018 will be the 18th anniversary of their first fuck
He wants her to have another tattoo to mark this anniversary in a prominent part of her body either on her neck or on her chest where it will be permantly visible, he of course wants her to have something related to being a slut for black (spades or similar) she has asked me what I think, although I would love it and very tempted to say yes I have obvious concerns of the consequences, (she wears temp ones that are highly visible when the situation allows it such as when he takes her away, or when he shares her with his mates and others to enhance the slutty look)
she came home last night with his idea again that she could get a "bar code tattoo" that would signify it but only to the guys that know what it means
my question is,,,,,,,,,,,has anyone heard of this or has any idea of what it would look like if there is such a thing?

My wife has already had a permanent tattoo above her cunt which was instigated by her boss who has been a long term lover for nearly18 yrs
Feb 14 2018 will be the 18th anniversary of their first fuck
He wants her to have another tattoo to mark this anniversary in a prominent part of her body either on her neck or on her chest where it will be permantly visible, he of course wants her to have something related to being a slut for black (spades or similar) she has asked me what I think, although I would love it and very tempted to say yes I have obvious concerns of the consequences, (she wears temp ones that are highly visible when the situation allows it such as when he takes her away, or when he shares her with his mates and others to enhance the slutty look)
she came home last night with his idea again that she could get a "bar code tattoo" that would signify it but only to the guys that know what it means
my question is,,,,,,,,,,,has anyone heard of this or has any idea of what it would look like if there is such a thing?

idk about permanent tattoo, but there's some temp ones that are barcode + QoS sort of > like those for ex.
also, you can contact a like-minded designer to have something unique but revealing ;) (someone like me ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back