tattoo or not tattoo

A bull asked me to tattoo “BBC” above pussy, what do u think?

• Total voters
This is a late reply to an older post, but I still wanted to share my experience. My former Bull, whose white slutty play-thing I was for some time in the not too distant past, wanted to give me a present on our 1st anniversary, and offered me 2 choices for a gift: a QoS tat just above the top of my slit, or a clit piercing (a little ring from which a short thin chain dangled that held a black spade symbol). The idea behind the proposed tat on my mound was that he actually preferred to mark me and brand me, while I thus showed and emphasized that I was claimed and owned by a Black Man. That idea thrilled me and excited me, and it sort of frightened me all the same. It never happened as we had to break our bond when he moved to literally the other side of the world for his job. With hindsight I am glad I never had to choose, and never decided on the tattoo, even when it was a small one that was probably usually concealed by panties or a bikini bottom. The concept of being marked and branded though still thrills me, and makes me wet thinking of it.

Amanda

I usually have a temporary queen of spades tattoo on my ass. But Bull recently asked me to have a definitive tattoo “BBC” above my pussy. The idea doesn’t make me crazy.
And you, What do u think?

I vote No on the bbc tattoo esp since you’re not that into it. Now a real QoS some where would be better.

Last edited:
Tattoos of any kind are reminders of a great time in our lives. Do not live with regret. Only memories. Reminders of a time you felt so damn sexy and you knew you were the hottest Queen of Spades and you were proud of that fact. In your 70s who cares. By then you really should not care about such things. Lifes priorities do change. But memories remain. And reminders, well, theyre good ?

Wife’s bull took her for a QOS tattoo after a night out partying. I met them there and it was all drawn up on her chest ready to get inked. I asked her to get it in a place she can hide it she said what’s the point. I ended up talking them out of it and she went with SLAVE on her ass on a later date. Now she even regrets that cause it can be seen thru light color clothes. She said QOS nobody would know what it means.
View media item 277926

Back