Tattoo and locked pussy

I would not need that lock, ever:)

I know that you would not need that lock, but the white lady in the picture sometimes wants to spread her legs for a white dick. Her "black cock slut education" is still in progress and not finished yet. ;)

I know that you would not need that lock, but the white lady in the picture sometimes wants to spread her legs for a white dick. Her "black cock slut education" is still in progress and not finished yet. ;)

She needs to "learn her lessons" then she won't need a lock

I think in 3 days we can keep the lock away and we can be sure that she will not spread her legs for a white dick anymore. She is a 36 years old woman who has been fucked for 20 years only form white dicks. :(

I think in 3 days we can keep the lock away and we can be sure that she will not spread her legs for a white dick anymore. She is a 36 years old woman who has been fucked for 20 years only form white dicks. :(
Sounds close to home. Guess I was a fast learner....:bounce:

Baby I'm already branded as a "Queen of Spades" and dont require a lock on my pussy, lol. Trust me when i say that my legs spread for only BBC:)

I love to hear that you are already "branded". So every BBC who fucks you knows that you will not spread your legs for a white dick. That´s great. ;)

Back