Tampa BBC Nightclubs or Bars for Cuckold Couples?

I’ve visited fantasy land a few times, as far as us brothers it rare usually old white guys....couples and that’s about it..... whiskey is more of a club and full of bulls like me but if you play your cards right I can leave with a “few good men” just as long and you don’t look like a cop(which seems like all white guys in that club) I would
Say fantasyland is probably the best but you have to pick a good nite

if you join fantasylands site (free) you can set up - event like BBC gang bangs - but only at one of there theaters - if you post an event off site they will pull you account

when i saw still married we did a BBC gang bang there with a dozen men

http://www.fantasylandtampa.co/
click on community

We will be near Tampa at Caliente in October. I'm sure we'll drop by Fantasy Land a couple of times while we are there. I've had a lot of fun there on past visits. Fantasy Land is the only bookstore we ever go to. It's fun to flirt a little in the theater, but I prefer taking guys back to the private rooms to play.

I’ve visited fantasy land a few times, as far as us brothers it rare usually old white guys....couples and that’s about it..... whiskey is more of a club and full of bulls like me but if you play your cards right I can leave with a “few good men” just as long and you don’t look like a cop(which seems like all white guys in that club) I would
What’s wrong with looking like a cop?

We travel to St. Pete, always looking to meet other people in the lifestyle. Both are straight and wife has met many friendly BBC at FantasyLand. Of course that was years ago. We live in MO now but travel there for vaca.

We travel to St. Pete, always looking to meet other people in the lifestyle. Both are straight and wife has met many friendly BBC at FantasyLand. Of course that was years ago. We live in MO now but travel there for vaca.

If you go to Fantasylands web site
http://www.fantasylandtampa.co/ (free)
you can set up events and contact Black men
my ex always had lots of luck with BBC there when we set up in advance

Should not matter, cops have no jurisdiction over consensual adult sex. So long as no money, property, promise of payment or talk of payment comes up. If the bulls are charging, they need to goto jai!!

Back