Tampa Bay area - She can't get a huge cock out of her mind

Astounded

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
All I have to tell my wife is, "He has an enormous cock." She will be thinking about it day after day, letting me know how wet it makes her. It would help to look like Shemar Moore, her dream man, to enjoy your balls lovingly drained immediately by her full lips. A discription of our sex life:

My wife is already addicted to size. Just under 9 inches, she easily can take a balls deep slamming, loves her pussy flooded with nut. However, I'm certain she could bury 12 inches, being 2 inches wide only, she gets so slick with her juices, I know she could stuff a thicker piston in there as well. Once, when taking a sulfa-antibiotic, my side effect was a 2½ inch diameter cock. She never orgasmed doggy style before, but this set her off. She is slim, sexy round butt, loves a big load pumping into her mouth as well, will jack you off while moaning around your bone, massaging your nuts, whatever it takes to get you off. I taught her to suck very hard while lifting and swinging my balls back and forth. But she knows my fantasy is to spit roast her well. She gives such hard noisy suction when my tongue is stabbing her fragrant pussy during a hot 69, so I can only imagine what 10, 11+ pounding in deep would do.

These women looks identical to her...

twin sister.jpg
wife look alike.jpg
same face.jpg

Last edited:
Again, another cock-fed look-a-like... (starting to wonder)
She enjoys a certain trick; when you are starting to shoot a load of semen, press ice cubes to the backside of the nutsack, the balls will spasm and release double the regular helping of cream....You did it.png
wife loves that cum.jpg

Last edited:
Back