Tall attractive professional, masc., white, male, sub aspiring cuckold in Michigan

Hello everyone! I am a tall attractive white professional male business owner, mid thirties, youthful in appearance, masculine and aggressive by day, but a true cuckold by nature. I was raised around black men and the white women who love them socially and sexually. I have enjoyed black and white women but have settled to find my heart belongs to the white women who LOVE black men sexually and feel secure with a supportive masculine white loving, passionate man for LTR. I am about 6-2 230, blondish brown hair and blue eyes. I run my own company and work very hard but can ALWAYS make time for the woman of my life and her needs/desires. I am looking for someone to enjoy socially and to maybe take it to the next level. I am honestly attracted to both petite and also curvy-bbw women as long as you are secure with yourself enough to enjoy the desires that black men have for you and can be secure knowing you are THE ONLY woman of my desires and my sole duty is to support you emotionally and as a confidant as you enjoy your life, our life together and the endeavors you choose to fullfill your insatiable appetite! If this sounds like something you would enjoy or just curious about. Lets talk!

Back