Talking my wife into HER FIRST MONSTER BC In Boston. Shes almost there. suggestions?

Offermiwife

Couple
OK. For about three years, I've been full ******* on talking my wife into trying MBC. Shes at the point where shes looking. Now she fantasizes about it while were in bed. while shes playing with my cock, she talks about different senirios that might happen. She is so close that id bet if super hung black guys started smiling and chatting with her, she would start to really get curious. As long as she felt it was not arranged by me and these studs were truly hitting on her, I think she would come home and let me know she was chatting with some cute guy. I know my wife and i know what would work with her. Ive watched her take 7" before, many times. she loved it. I KNOW she wants much bigger. I also told her that, Black guys in general have larger cocks. I said, once you try it, i know you will want it again. Im looking for your input. Maybee there is a better way to get her to cross over and try it. Maybe im missing something... Your suggestions..?

It sounds a lot like this is more your fantasy and she is going along just to shut you up. If she really wants to cross the color barrier she most likely will with or without your consent. You mention that "I KNOW she wants much bigger". How do you know, has she told you? Before I joined the group I shared my bed with a number women that I met through various means. I learned real early on to talk to the female half on neutral ground. There is a big difference between thinking about an IR encounter and actually doing it.

Not all black males have big cocks and not all black males are expert fuckers. If you want your wife to have a good IR experience you need to find a black male that meets her needs, if they actually exist. The best and safest bet would be to join a swingers club. Everyone knows why they are there, they are very likely going to be very cognizant of STD's, and anyone you encounter is going to be pre-screened, clubs generally ban anyone that is any serious issues.

Some women simply cannot handle a big cock, however most women can handle more than they realize. From your post I assume that you wish to be present. Having you present at the initial meeting is probably a good idea from a safety standpoint.

So assuming you have found a well hung bull, and she wants to get fucked by him, are you ready really ready? Speaking from experience the first encounter with a new woman generally takes a while. Unless she has had a real big one she is going to be nervous. A skilled fucker is going to want to have her extremely aroused before he fucks her. Simply the fact that she is filled like she has never been heightens her reactions. If the bull is skilled and she is truly willing she will have multiple orgasms. If she really has a good time she is going to want to do it again and again. Are you sure you can handle that? One of the things that I can guarantee is that once you cross the line it will change your relationship with her forever. How it changes depends on the two of you.

It sounds a lot like this is more your fantasy and she is going along just to shut you up. If she really wants to cross the color barrier she most likely will with or without your consent. You mention that "I KNOW she wants much bigger". How do you know, has she told you? Before I joined the group I shared my bed with a number women that I met through various mean s. I learned real early on to talk to the female half on neutral ground. There is a big difference between thinking about an IR encounter and actually doing it.

Not all black males have big cocks and not all black males are expert fuckers. If you want your wife to have a good IR experience you need to find a black male that meets her needs, if they actually exist. The best and safest bet would be to join a swingers club. Everyone knows why they are there, they are very likely going to be very cognizant of STD's, and anyone you encounter is going to be pre-screened, clubs generally ban anyone that is any serious issues.

Some women simply cannot handle a big cock, however most women can handle more than they realize. From your post I assume that you wish to be present. Having you present at the initial meeting is probably a good idea from a safety standpoint.

So assuming you have found a well hung bull, and she wants to get fucked by him, are you ready really ready? Speaking from experience the first encounter with a new woman generally takes a while. Unless she has had a real big one she is going to be nervous. A skilled fucker is going to want to have her extremely aroused before he fucks her. Simply the fact that she is filled like she has never been heightens her reactions. If the bull is skilled and she is truly willing she will have multiple orgasms. If she really has a good time she is going to want to do it again and again. Are you sure you can handle that? One of the things that I can guarantee is that once you cross the line it will change your relationship with her forever. How it changes depends on the two of you.
thank you. Yes, i know she wants bigger. as i said in my post, we used to do it all the time with a white guy. She loved having another man. I used to video them. had many movies. He was about 7" . Before she met me, she dated a guy who was like a fire hydrant.

It sounds a lot like this is more your fantasy and she is going along just to shut you up. If she really wants to cross the color barrier she most likely will with or without your consent. You mention that "I KNOW she wants much bigger". How do you know, has she told you? Before I joined the group I shared my bed with a number women that I met through various means. I learned real early on to talk to the female half on neutral ground. There is a big difference between thinking about an IR encounter and actually doing it.

i know all black guys are hung nor are they all good in bed. Im looking for the guys that are hung. I posted something awhile back about a hung gguy at a strip club she went to . She was dying to try his monster cock then. if the right guy were to seduce her, she would end up loving it. I get off watching her face. i get off on her total pleasure.

thank you. Yes, i know she wants bigger. as i said in my post, we used to do it all the time with a white guy. She loved having another man. I used to video them. had many movies. He was about 7" . Before she met me, she dated a guy who was like a fire hydrant.
I'm confused. She has cuckolded you with a white guy with a large dick but you have to "convince her for three years" to try a black guy and she's "thinking about it" and fantasizing in bed? That is the most racist story I have heard on this site. If you have already done it with a white guy what's the big deal? Is a black man some kind of alien from another dimension? This is just ridiculous.

I'm confused. She has cuckolded you with a white guy with a large dick but you have to "convince her for three years" to try a black guy and she's "thinking about it" and fantasizing in bed? That is the most racist story I have heard on this site. If you have already done it with a white guy what's the big deal? Is a black man some kind of alien from another dimension? This is just ridiculous.

C'mon. People need to stop this kind of thing. You don't know the circumstances and what is in the heart of these people. How do you know that she did not take years to decide to cuckold him at all? People are allowed to have their own reasons, whatever they may be. There does not need to be racism involved. Stop looking for something that isn't there. Aren't we tired of this kind of thing in society yet???

maybe the reason you
really? really? thiss whole site is about race . its all about black and white. its a se, site. thats all.you could say every post on this site is racist. i choose to think of all of this as fun. with no racism. you, my friend, make me wonder why you are on this site. are you just pissed at white men?

With all the hype of BBCs and their prowess in IR films, it's no wonder you want your wife to indulge in this fantasy. But, to make it clear, is this YOUR fantasy for your wife or has SHE vocalized her interest in trying black men? When a woman REALLY wants something, come hell or high water, she's going to find a way to get it. If she has been with other men before (I'm assuming with you present) then why has it taken 3 years to convince her to be with a black man? Is she really scared of the size? Maybe you should change your tactic and have your wife come on here and chat with the men she finds the most attractive. The more you engage in this activity as a couple, the better and sooner the results.

i cant even begin to express on how many levels your statement pisses me off. i have to keep coming back to this. look 1984 called, they want there angry black guy back whos pissed off at all white guys. I also think, because of your insecurities, the only reason why you play the bull is to degrade the white guy for 450 years of oppresion. let me say one more thing in closing, most of the people on this site are not here to hurt anyone. they are here for fun. i am one of them. most of the people here are basicly good people. we are into somethinga little differsnt

i cant even begin to express on how many levels your statement pisses me off. i have to keep coming back to this. look 1984 called, they want there angry black guy back whos pissed off at all white guys. I also think, because of your insecurities, the only reason why you play the bull is to degrade the white guy for 450 years of oppresion. let me say one more thing in closing, most of the people on this site are not here to hurt anyone. they are here for fun. i am one of them. most of the people here are basicly good people. we are into somethinga little differsnt

Based on his avatar, I'd say that's a white guy.

C'mon. People need to stop this kind of thing. You don't know the circumstances and what is in the heart of these people. How do you know that she did not take years to decide to cuckold him at all? People are allowed to have their own reasons, whatever they may be. There does not need to be racism involved. Stop looking for something that isn't there. Aren't we tired of this kind of thing in society yet???
exactly jazz.

With all the hype of BBCs and their prowess in IR films, it's no wonder you want your wife to indulge in this fantasy. But, to make it clear, is this YOUR fantasy for your wife or has SHE vocalized her interest in trying black men? When a woman REALLY wants something, come hell or high water, she's going to find a way to get it. If she has been with other men before (I'm assuming with you present) then why has it taken 3 years to convince her to be with a black man? Is she really scared of the size? Maybe you should change your tactic and have your wife come on here and chat with the men she finds the most attractive. The more you engage in this activity as a couple, the better and sooner the results.
i think things would have been different if i didnt harp on it. a couple of years back, she was going out with friends just to find hot black men. you see my wife is the type who wont be proven wrong. so, if she says sh

Oh, see so she was already inclined to go black. I think you have to ease up on it. Though, I have seen that for most couples, both of them being on here TOGETHER at the same time or taking turns, really helps. You think your wife would like this site?

l
i think things would have been different if i didnt harp on it. a couple of years back, she was going out with friends just to find hot black men. you see my wife is the type who wont be proven wrong. so, if i ask her to try it but she says no, she will wait until i am not there to start the hunt. and when she found the right guy, she will come up with some off the wall way she met the guy. just to keep her ego and pride intact and never prove me right. sh[/quote

exactly jazz.
I think he may just not be the best at expressing his point. I did not mean to offend anyone. But if you read what he wrote, it's only about "black" men that she has some kind of hesitation. Frankly, if she didn't do it yet, I would think she is the racist, not him really. But, like they say "it's all good". . (not really)

Gee. you sure are a sensitive little guy. I surely did not mean to "piss you off" on any level. I was making an observation that I thought was about what you said. I do have fun on this site and I hope you do too! I have learned that trying to convince someone of something usually pushes them the other way. Questions usually get better results. Nevertheless, I am a white guy and I'm not mad at anyone. It seems your reaction would indicate that you are defensive. May I suggest that you bring your woman on the site and enjoy it together? Then, she can partake in a way where both of you are participating in the joy of interracial commentary and superior black male sex. (and please don't teach me about how not all black men have huge cocks. Leave that for Mac. he loves to educate everyone. Black men are better in bed in general and that is a fact. Unlike what you stated, that is not "racist" it's reality.

Back