Talking my wife into HER FIRST MONSTER BC In Boston. Shes almost there. suggestions?

Oh, see so she was already inclined to go black. I think you have to ease up on it. Though, I have seen that for most couples, both of them being on here TOGETHER at the same time or taking turns, really helps. You think your wife would like this site?
i think if i were to put the bug in her ear, she would look privatly. As i said last night, my wife will not be proven wrong. she has a big ego. she would not admit to me that she finds someone hot or shes turned on by someone if it was suggested or arranged by me. more on this later.

Oh, see so she was already inclined to go black. I think you have to ease up on it. Though, I have seen that for most couples, both of them being on here TOGETHER at the same time or taking turns, really helps. You think your wife would like this site?
I KNOW IF there were a guy on this site from This area that was hung to his knee, or close to it, she would meet him in a blink. she has already told me that many times.

my wife is funny like this,with her big ego and how things need to be her idea or advise from her friends usually works. I think alot of it has to do with guilt that comes along with being raised catholic and how they feel about sex outside the marriage.Once she is engagged in sex with another guy, she cant stop. once shes away from it for more than a month, she starts telling me about how moral she is and that sex outside the marriage is wrong. with all that said, i will write how i have a plan to bypass all these guilt feelings and how, with someones help, we can get her fucking again. haha.

things that I can guarantee is that once you cross the line it will change your relationship with her forever. How it changes depends on the tw o of you.[/quote]
... CRAP! MY CAP LOCK IS STUCK FOR SOME REASON. SORRY, IM NOT YELLING.LOL. AS FAR AS FANTASIES GO, YES I ABSOLUTLY WANT TO WATCH HER TAKE SOMETHING HUGE. I WANT TO SEE THE MOST PAINFUL PLEASURE ON HER FACE. I WANT TO SEE HER HAVE MULTIPL ORGASAMS.FIRST, ITS THE SKIN CONTRAST. THAT ALWAYS GOT ME.I LOVED DATING INTERRACIALLY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. SECOND, CMON, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE COCCKS ON THIS SITE ALONE.THATS THE TYPE OF COCK MY HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASAms. cap lock off. wtf?

things that I can guarantee is that once you cross the line it will change your relationship with her forever. How it changes depends on the tw o of you.
... CRAP! MY CAP LOCK IS STUCK FOR SOME REASON. SORRY, IM NOT YELLING.LOL. AS FAR AS FANTASIES GO, YES I ABSOLUTLY WANT TO WATCH HER TAKE SOMETHING HUGE. I WANT TO SEE THE MOST PAINFUL PLEASURE ON HER FACE. I WANT TO SEE HER HAVE MULTIPL ORGASAMS.FIRST, ITS THE SKIN CONTRAST. THAT ALWAYS GOT ME.I LOVED DATING INTERRACIALLY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. SECOND, CMON, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE COCCKS ON THIS SITE ALONE.THATS THE TYPE OF COCK MY HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASAms. cap lock off. wtf?[/quote]
ALSO, I WOULD LOVE IF THE ONLY THINGY THAT COULD GET HER OFF WAS A MONSTER BLACK COCK. WHEN WE ARE OUT, I CAN WATCH HER AS SHE SCANS THE ROOM LOOKING FOR THE CUTESY BG.

Back