Tales from the QoS VIP Lounge - Q&A #9 with ♠️ Superdick33 ♠️

@superdick33, I gotcha bro and totally understandable. I've never stopped doing many of the activities you mentioned myself and still balance play from off the site. This is just another aspect to the lifestyle but I very much enjoy meeting regular chics and rocking their world.

My problem has been a lot of the single ladies instantly become clingy and head over heels hence I like the unattachment from wives and BF/gf couples. It definitely makes things easier to fulfill everyone's needs and avoid jealous lovers or worse a chic who might turn pyscho and try to hurt me bad after breaking things off with her. I think a few women may still have a hit out on me from America to Japan for having the mentality if they can't have me then no one can. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy::balanced:
Did not think about that one bro but if your single just keep it 100% which I am sure you do I am getting back into the lifestyle slowly but only a select few from here maybe (beenblacked) and (bostonbean) is the ones I want to fuck from here thou as they seem to be the realest chicks here...but I will be hitting up Craigslist and other sites mostly thou.

@superdick33, I gotcha bro and totally understandable. I've never stopped doing many of the activities you mentioned myself and still balance play from off the site. This is just another aspect to the lifestyle but I very much enjoy meeting regular chics and rocking their world.

My problem has been a lot of the single ladies instantly become clingy and head over heels hence I like the unattachment from wives and BF/gf couples. It definitely makes things easier to fulfill everyone's needs and avoid jealous lovers or worse a chic who might turn pyscho and try to hurt me bad after breaking things off with her. I think a few women may still have a hit out on me from America to Japan for having the mentality if they can't have me then no one can. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy::balanced:

Why we can't find guys like you over here? Mostly it's the other way around first they want t

Most of the guys we met were like the ladies you met ....

First want to play... unattached game but soon want something more which is a turn off.

Thank for sharing...

Back