Tales from the QoS VIP Lounge - Q&A #5 with ♠️ Ann4BBC ♠️

Congratulations sweetie a well deserved honor for you! You have always been one of my favorite :qos: on here and hopefully I can make a trip someday so we can hook up and hit the clubs and show some BBC studs what us hotwives can do!! Kisses your fellow :qos: :lips: Tracey
Wow, what an offer, with two hot sluts like @beenblackened and @Ann4BBC those black guys are in for one hell of weekend

It's all about new experiences, have been with gentlemen, been with young guys, would be nice to try a rough, black master next. I might not like it, who knows?! But it's all an experience! X♠️
You are right, we should try it all.....I have tried very young well hung guys with lot of stamina,mature guys and gentle and I also experienced rough sex with black guys. If the guy has a huge cock it is fun to be fucked so rough, so hard and so deep and of course so fast which causes some pain down there but it is a lovely pain you won't forget it if it is coupled with hard ass spanking and hair pulling.

How do those work? I'm intrigued
Basically you put the two thick steel balls inside your pussy and hold onto them with your pussy walls. Then you or another gently pull on them, I clench myself to hold on to the balls as long as I can. So strengthening my pussy to make it take bigger cock easier. I have a little vid on another device, will try downloading it! X

Basically you put the two thick steel balls inside your pussy and hold onto them with your pussy walls. Then you or another gently pull on them, I clench myself to hold on to the balls as long as I can. So strengthening my pussy to make it take bigger cock easier. I have a little vid on another device, will try downloading it! X

Back