TALES FOR YOUR PLEASURE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This year is our 25th wedding anniversary; my wife is four years younger than me and still very attractive with a lovely slim figure. I asked her what she would like for our silver anniversary; at first she said she didn’t know and asked for a surprise. Jokingly, I said, “Anything you fantasize about?” She looked me in the eye and said, “How about a big, black man?” I had no idea; it was a real shock. I asked if she was serious and she just smiled. I came to terms with it after a while and we have talked more about it; the more we talked, the more I realized that this was a genuine fantasy. Our sex life is okay, but not really adventurous, and I've always felt I've never been able to fully satisfy her as I have a fairly small cock. She says she just wants to try it once and that I have nothing to worry about, so I think I will go ahead with it, I find it quite a turn on, but it will be on the condition that I can watch.

tumblr_m5tx47ij7H1r230ufo1_500.jpg

I want to share my wife with another man, preferably black, younger and well-hung. My wife is very well endowed. I see men looking at her when she is in her bikini. She is really gorgeous naked and exposed. I shared her once with a black man when we were much younger and I really enjoyed watching the two of them together. We have talked about it occasionally since that encounter and she says she enjoyed it. I'm not sure if she is game to try it again. I'll take her on a Caribbean vacation and see if I can get her to do it!

2.jpg

I just spent the past hour reading my wife's text messages to her lover. My wife is twenty-four and we have been married three years. She works at one of the big box retailers and she is having an affair with a co-worker. She left her phone at home this morning and I was able to figure out her password. Wow, I almost wish I didn't, but the more I read the more turned on I become. My wife never talked like this with me, and from her messages, its pretty clear that she is addicted to his big black cock!

3.jpg

One evening my wife and I having sex and since I had had a few drinks I was having difficulty cumming. I asked her to spice it up a little by talking dirty. She asked if I wanted to hear one of her secret fantasies. I didn't know she had secret fantasies but said "yeah!" She proceeded to tell me that she wanted to be fucked by a muscular black man. She told me that his cock would be so big that she couldn't barely take it and that he would make her cum over and over again. I felt myself stiffen and knew her fantasy was doing the trick. The image of a power black stud fucking my wife, not to mention it was she who was creating the image was more than I could stand and I quickly shot my load inside her.

We lay back after I pulled out and I told how hot her story was. "You must have liked it," she laughed, "cause I felt your little wee wee harden just before you came." I'm not sure if she meant it the way I took it, but it was a combination of excitement and humiliation and now I'm convinced she longs for that big black stud to fill her completely!

7.jpg

" My wife is a very good lover. She has a beautiful body and is very sexy. When we make love I have to fight off the urge to cum to quickly. I feel she needs more than I can provide her in bed and now I constantly find myself fantasizing about her with other men. My fantasies usually revolve around handsome, extremely well-endowed black men. I guess I want her to experience what I can't give her. I'm sure she would like it very much if it were to happen."

tumblr_n67oxbZ2A01sypjhmo1_500.jpg

My wife has brought home her not so secret lover who is going to fuck her in our marriage bed. She usually meets him at a hotel but tonight is our anniversary and she said she would like to include me. I can't join them of course. In fact I can't even watch. She said I could stay outside the bedroom and jack off as I listen to her moan in pleasure as he pounds her pussy with that huge black cock. I can listen as she cums again and again. After he leaves, she said I can clean her pussy, but that's all.

1.gif

Back