Taking The Plunge - That First Time Playing

SecretPlayWife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Agreeing to have sex with a man who is not your husband is a HUGE decision. :hot: It was for me at least.

So many guys have messaged me asking advice on how to make it go as well as they hope, or why they can't get their wife to repeat. :help:

I talk about what I was thinking and why it worked out for me and my husband in our NEW INTERVIEW with the AWESOME BigBlackBull76 :lips:

Read my interview here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...s-vip-lounge-q-a-6-with-secretwifeplay.61809/

Hint: Here's what made me love BBCs.

This is the very first time in my life I ever climaxed during sex. I burst and squirted all over his groin. Luckily, Hubby captured the moment.

View attachment 795370
====================================================
Wonderful . Some years ago ( many -smile ) , I was so curious as to what was up with all this BBC / black stud stuff and white women . So I started "investigating" ( smile ) . Some say its the dark skin . Some say its the large cock. But when it really all
comes ( no pun ) down to it , its really the big O . All the rest is just "supporting scenery " Women want the big O and they get it with BBC ...

I have several firsts:

- First time I had sex with a man who wasn't my husband while married.
- First time I had sex solo with my husband *not* present (he was nearby though).
- First time I had sex with a black man as a playwife (hotwife minus cuckold/denial/humiliation).
- First time I had a squirting G-Spot orgasm.
- First time I had a squirting G-Spot orgasm during sex.

Oh, then there's...
- First time I had a DP.
- First time I had two or more strangers.
- First time I had sex entirely blindfolded and never saw the man.
- First time I was made airtight.

Oh the stories and photos that could be revealed. :)

I have several firsts:

- First time I had sex solo with my husband *not* present (he was nearby though).
- First time I had sex with a black man as a playwife (hotwife minus cuckold/denial/humiliation).

Oh, then there's...
- First time I had a DP.

Please do tell!

Blindfold sex is amazing. My first time was with a lover who met me at a hotel downtown. After I was blindfolded, I stood naked against a wall and heard him open the door. 2 men had their way with me while he watched. Face first against the window for anyone to see. Blindfold came off after they left.

Like I said. Amazing!

I have several firsts:

Oh, then there's...
- First time I had a DP.

==================================================
you are making wonderful progress toward enjoying many new pleasures ...

I was
Please do tell!

Blindfold sex is amazing. My first time was with a lover who met me at a hotel downtown. After I was blindfolded, I stood naked against a wall and heard him open the door. 2 men had their way with me while he watched. Face first against the window for anyone to see. Blindfold came off after they left.

Like I said. Amazing!
I decided to make another thread describing my blindfold sexual encounter. :)

Back