Taking The Plunge - That First Time Playing

Hint: Here's what made me love BBCs.

This is the very first time in my life I ever climaxed during sex. I burst and squirted all over his groin. Luckily, Hubby captured the moment.

View attachment 795370
Wowee...thank you SPW, for a long time I thought I was messed up or crazy. I never enjoyed sex until I hooked up with a Black man who also happened to have about 9 inches of dick. that in my 5 foot one inch body drove me crazy..so to speak ..there really wasn't any going back, for real. luv

Wowee...thank you SPW, for a long time I thought I was messed up or crazy. I never enjoyed sex until I hooked up with a Black man who also happened to have about 9 inches of dick. that in my 5 foot one inch body drove me crazy..so to speak ..there really wasn't any going back, for real. luv[/QUO
Feeling of fuck u missed? Try black cock " let me turn u out for BBC only!

Plunge taken. It's taken a week to adjust to the knowledge that he got utterly soaking while trying to cram his cock in her mouth. She can't deepthroat me but she has been practicing. She says she has a wet test. She always tells me that she .over sucking dick, proof is her shaved pussy. She has a bad TMJ, NO MATTER. He made her cum 4 times. I manage 2 on a great day. He wasn't even trying that hard. It's what she said which has spun me out.jeez.

Back