Taking the next step

rayandE

Couple
My wife and I have been discussing the next step in our sex life and so here we are. We're looking for a BBC for her. She's a beautiful brunette with blue eyes about 5' 7" with a hot body and DD breasts. She's a bit any at first but once she finds her comfort zone she's very open and sexual. Over the past few months we've talked about her being with a well endowed black man and have thoroughly thought about any possible problems and or repercussions may come of it. I trust her 100% and know that we are both open minded and secure enough that any exploring sexually that we do together won't hurt relationship.
With that said letz get down to brass tacks, what we're looking for is a BBC to join us on the bedroom. I'm not into being dominated or sissy stuff just more having fun and sharing new (even taboo) experiences with my wife. I know it's probably what every couple asks for when it comes to size but go big or go home . Please feel free to bring on the monsters because my wife cam handle the most insane cocks. I bought a huge dildo a couple months ago and within a couple nights she took it all into her pussy (all 0.5 inch long by 7.5 inch thick). Atm I only have our profile pic up but by the weekend I'll add more of her. Anyone interested please post and feel free to send pics (I'll repost the profile pic here). Btw we've been married forever and dates since college. I am the only guy to ever have sex with her so you'll be #2

My wife and I have been discussing the next step in our sex life and so here we are. We're looking for a BBC for her. She's a beautiful brunette with blue eyes about 5' 7" with a hot body and DD breasts. She's a bit any at first but once she finds her comfort zone she's very open and sexual. Over the past few months we've talked about her being with a well endowed black man and have thoroughly thought about any possible problems and or repercussions may come of it. I trust her 100% and know that we are both open minded and secure enough that any exploring sexually that we do together won't hurt relationship.
With that said letz get down to brass tacks, what we're looking for is a BBC to join us on the bedroom. I'm not into being dominated or sissy stuff just more having fun and sharing new (even taboo) experiences with my wife. I know it's probably what every couple asks for when it comes to size but go big or go home . Please feel free to bring on the monsters because my wife cam handle the most insane cocks. I bought a huge dildo a couple months ago and within a couple nights she took it all into her pussy (all 0.5 inch long by 7.5 inch thick). Atm I only have our profile pic up but by the weekend I'll add more of her. Anyone interested please post and feel free to send pics (I'll repost the profile pic here). Btw we've been married forever and dates since college. I am the only guy to ever have sex with her so you'll be #2

will be very special to be the second man in her sexual life...it will be amazing.... I eant to see more about her....she seem very sexual ;)

Back