Taking that BIG step

Jewbaka

Couple
How did y'all other couples finally go from fantasy to reality? We are stuck on not wanting to mess up our great marriage and our religious beliefs holding us from making the leap. Just interested in how some of you couples got pat these issues or other ones.

Love and lust....husband convinced me this was an experience for both of us that would not override our marriage....and he took me to a nudist resort where I was around some very well built black men. The liked me and I liked them. By the end of the weekend it was on my mind. Next time he suggested a 3-some I had the confidence in our marriage and a sexual desire that I could not deny.

for us we spent alot of time talking about our feelings first then setting up ground rules. I re-affirmed with her that as long as it was body only and just for fun our relationship would be fine. Shes only cucked me a handful of times but we made that step. She had to trust that i would still love her afterwards and i had to trust that she was honest with me about what happened and that it was strictly no strings attatched. Our relationship hasnt suffered at all from it because we understand and trust each other. If theres any doubt that this is really what the both you want you need to eliminate it before actually taking that step. Otherwise itll either never happen or when it does it wont be what you think. Know each other love each other and be honest with each other and communicate and you'll get there eventually

It's good you are taking your time. It's not something to be taken lightly or carelessly. Communication is the key, along with gradually incremental exploration, followed by evaluation, and feedback to one another. If you both stay honest, and trust each other, it will work out fine. However, interest in this has to be mutual, or the results can be disastrous.

Love and lust....husband convinced me this was an experience for both of us that would not override our marriage....and he took me to a nudist resort where I was around some very well built black men. The liked me and I liked them. By the end of the weekend it was on my mind. Next time he suggested a 3-some I had the confidence in our marriage and a sexual desire that I could not deny.

Where and what was the name of the Nudist Resort? I would like to bring my wife there.

It took a number of years before we took the final step. In the end it all just fell into place and just happened. Good luck!

I am not an expert by any means but I agree with others in that you are good to go slow and not ******* anything. It has to be something you are BOTH ready for. Sometimes the fantasy and role play is enough and it doesn't have to actually happen. Cuckold69 is correct, communication is VERY key ! If you have needs you need to express them as does she. If you talk it all out and are both comfortable with taking the next step, go for it, if not, then doing it could be a mistake. We had some issues that we were able to solve by talking and mostly listening and for us, it actually helped our relationship, made us closer than ever.

Having a great marriage is a benefit to trying this lifestyle. If you're both still very much in love, and can have a laugh together, then it's easy to try another guy at least once. Even if it's just so you both have a sexy experience for the rest of your marriage.
I said I would try a couple, liked it and carried on. But like others have said, communication is the key. Let the partner know what you want to try, and when to stop etc.
Hope you give it a go. X

QUOTE="Ann4BBC, post: 1163041, member: 35004"]Having a great marriage is a benefit to trying this lifestyle. If you're both still very much in love, and can have a laugh together, then it's easy to try another guy at least once. Even if it's just so you both have a sexy experience for the rest of your marriage.
I said I would try a couple, liked it and carried on. But like others have said, communication is the key. Let the partner know what you want to try, and when to stop etc.
Hope you give it a go. X
Very true, we have done swinging but I really want to watch my wife with a hung black guy, but she has concerns about playing alone :([/QUOTE]
Can you not go with her and watch? X

[QOTE="BBC, post: 13045, meer: 35Very true, we have done swinging but I really want to watch my wife with a hung black guy, but she has concerns about playing alone :(
Can you not go with her and watch? X[/QUOTE]
I would love that, but she can't understand what i would get out of it[/QUOTE]
Well if you can get her on here I would have a nice chat with her if you like. Me and my hubby have had some right sexy fun doing this lifestyle, and it's definitely improved and spiced our sex life! X

Back