Taking that BIG step?

Jewbaka

Couple
How did y'all other couples finally get past the hurdles and finally just do it. We are caught on will it mess up our relationship? Will it mess up our Christian faith? How did y'all get past these hurdles and finally give in to what y'all both wanted and was it worth it?

Do - what? Have Nancy fuck a black cock? It wasn't a big deal, really. We just finally got the right guy to want her. I do the pimping (no $$) for her since she doesn't spend much time online and works full time and we're in a very small town out in the middle of nowhere. Anwyay, once she'd had her first couple of black dicks -- she says that when she closes her eyes - they're all about the same. We went to an IR Block party a month or two ago and that broke the ice towards lots of black cock. She's got a BBC FB up here that'll be at the house tomorrow night. Another local guy she did for the first time last week does have the biggest cock she's had, She's looking forward to him again -- but not to the exclusion of other cock.

As for your faith -- that's yours, not ours, and I can't comment on it.Anything else I can offer?

....Jewbaka (nice name), it helps when you give the forum some background ... your ages, how long married, past experiences involving others in your sexual activities.

....Both my wife & I come from Christian families (her dad a Deacon & my dad a minister) so I can understand where you're coming from, actually. Its because of our respect to our marriage & family that we take every precaution in keeping the experiences strictly a "fun activity" and not getting into some of the more radical ideas like spouse humiliation, pregnancies, actual dating, etc.
....If this is the very first time the 2 of you have ever done this, since getting married, I'll just say that it WILL change your marriage to some degree. You need to sit down and decide/set the parameters of this before you do it ... use of condoms, whether you're allowed to be present & watch and/or participate, etc. And if this is your first bi-racial experience as well, you really need to know your first 'bull' well and explain to him what your initial expectations are. There are progressive activities you can do first ... like kissing, heavy petting, even ORAL before you jump into the waters of sexual intercourse. Just think it through, go slowly, and communicate your feelings with each other before & after, and be prepared to stop it if either of you have a change of heart.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

I'm going to ask you this question, and i want you to answer honestly.

Question: If you take your wife to the beach, what would you want her to wear?

a) I want her to be fully clothed. No revealing clothes
b) I would love her to wear a G string bikini
c) She may wear a long shorts

....Jewbaka (nice name), it helps when you give the forum some background ... your ages, how long married, past experiences involving others in your sexual activities.

....Both my wife & I come from Christian families (her dad a Deacon & my dad a minister) so I can understand where you're coming from, actually. Its because of our respect to our marriage & family that we take every precaution in keeping the experiences strictly a "fun activity" and not getting into some of the more radical ideas like spouse humiliation, pregnancies, actual dating, etc.
....If this is the very first time the 2 of you have ever done this, since getting married, I'll just say that it WILL change your marriage to some degree. You need to sit down and decide/set the parameters of this before you do it ... use of condoms, whether you're allowed to be present & watch and/or participate, etc. And if this is your first bi-racial experience as well, you really need to know your first 'bull' well and explain to him what your initial expectations are. There are progressive activities you can do first ... like kissing, heavy petting, even ORAL before you jump into the waters of sexual intercourse. Just think it through, go slowly, and communicate your feelings with each other before & after, and be prepared to stop it if either of you have a change of heart.
View attachment 962117

Thanks we are 30m and 28f and have been married for 4 years. We have talked about IR for a long time and both "want" to do it but are scared and we have already set parameters like we want my husband to watch and possibly participate. Stuff like that it's just finally doing it that's so tough

For us it's just a big step to go from fantasy to reality and just wondering how other couples convinced themselves to do it!

Easier means is seek a suitable Black bull whom you can communicate your fears with. Not every couple's sexual cuckold experience is the same and trying to get info from them might not even work well for you.

You first need to know why you desire this lifestyle for yourself and your spouse, and also what you both seek to get out of it.

Back