• More than 2 for us

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No, one at a time please

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Just wondering how many couples like having two bulls at once. We have only done this a couple of times, the last being just a week ago in our hotel in Vegas. It doesn't really appeal to Jill but on this occasion I guess it did. Sh1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg e has known both men for quite a while and feels comfortable with them. It is quite an image for the husband to take in, let me tell you!

I really prefer two at once. It just hasn't lined up that way enough times, but when it has it's been amazing.

I have only done it once and loved the attention. It was with 2 of our friends who got together as a surprise for me :inlove:

Just wondering how many couples like having two bulls at once. We have only done this a couple of times, the last being just a week ago in our hotel in Vegas. It doesn't really appeal to Jill but on this occasion I guess it did. ShView attachment 279292View attachment 279293View attachment 279294View attachment 279295View attachment 279296View attachment 279297View attachment 279298View attachment 279299 e has known both men for quite a while and feels comfortable with them. It is quite an image for the husband to take in, let me tell you!

I really wish to try it for the first time without any problems!!I love share her with others... We did only 4 times... 2 times I got jealous and stop everything.... I would love to find 2 or 3 black guys very respectful and clean with very huge and thick tools to try a gang bang for her... So we are looking for them in nj!!I love those pics and I think about my wife with 3 4 black guys every time we have sex and make me cum in a very short time...

Back