TAKING ON A YOUNG STUD

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
When my wife and I go on vacation we usually end up having an adventure with another couple or a stud that catches her attention. We like being in a far away location where nobody knows us and we can do things we can't do at home. This particular time we were in the Bahamas at a nice resort that employed several good looking black men and I knew it just a matter of time before one of them turned my wife's crank. This time, however, to my surprise it was a young guy no more than about twenty years old. I found this very exciting since we are in our early fifties, although my wife passes more much younger.

Jill flirted with the young stud for a couple of days and he was responding to her in spite of the apparent age difference. I told her to invite him back to our room one evening. She did and he accepted. There was no doubt he knew what we were interested in but I was surprised when, after just a few moments in our room, he asked why white husbands liked watching black men fuck their wives. I looked at Jill and we both laughed. I told him that we just found it exciting and it was fun. I asked him if he understood and he replied with uncertainty, but it was obvious he was more than willing to play a role.

He sat on the couch and Jill handed him a *******, then sat beside him. I sat on a chair opposite them and took in the sight. Jill had the look in her eye and I knew she was horny and ready to play. The object of her affection was a handsome kid with deep black skin and a big smile. He obviously had a great personality which was what attracted my wife to him in the first place. He was a little nervous so I told Jill to help him relax. She began running her fingers over his chest and stomach and then his thighs.

"Kiss him," I said.

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back. My cock began to harden. This was going to be hot! As she kissed him she began to undo his shirt and rubbed his bare chest. His hand went to her breasts and soon they were feeling each other all other as their foreplay quickened. Jill stood and took over her top and bra and then her shorts, leaving only her bikini briefs to hide her wet pussy. Her young lover pulled his shirt off and then stood so Jill could remove his Tommy Bahamas. She took his boxers with them and his huge, black cock sprung free.

"Oh my God, look at it!" Jill said to me, barely able to contain her excitement. "He's huge!"

He was indeed, likely a good nine or ten inches and thick. It seemed even bigger compared to his slender body.

Jill began stroking his cock and looked over at me, smiling.

"Suck it," I encouraged her. "Let's see how much you can take."

She sneered at me but accepted the challenge and soon she was licking and sucking his massive black shaft. The young stud was loving every minute of it and told her how good it felt. He told her she was so good at it. He was probably used to much younger women and now he had a pro tending to his straining hardon.

As Jill's pace, both with her hand and mouth quickened, I noticed the young man's breath quickening and I was afraid he was going to cum. After all, I was waiting for the real show, watching Jill ride that monster. I told her to slow down so he didn't shoot his load. She laughed and looked me.

"There'll be lots more where that comes from," she correctly stated. "Let's see what he can do."

Jill continued working his big cock and I knew he wouldn't last much longer. Suddenly he tensed up and with a loud groan, a huge cum load shot from his dick spraying Jill's face and tits. She continued jerking his spent shaft and sucking the remaining cum from it.

"That was crazy," our young friend said, as he tried to recover from his power orgasm and covered my wife in his juices. "I've never had my cock sucked like that before!"

Jill went into the bathroom to clean up and the young cocksman lay on the edge of the bed, still trying to regain his breathing.

"Do you still want me to fuck your wife?" he asked matter of factly.

I laughed at his candor. I guess he knew we weren't looking for long term friendship. I decided to challenge him a little.

"Well, I don't know if you'll be able to after that load. You may have to rest for a day or two," I teased.

"Hell no," he replied. "Give me five minutes and I'll pound her pussy good and hard for her."

Challenge accepted.

Jill came out of the bathroom and asked what we were talking about. I told her that I didn't think her lover would be able to perform again, but that he said it would be no problem.

"Are you kidding?" she laughed. "Look at that big cock. It's almost hard again."

Jill told him to lay in the middle of the bed and she straddled him, rubbing her pussy up and down his cock and leaning forward to kiss him passionately. Her kiss added steel to his dick and instantly he was back to full length and girth.

"Put it in for me," Jill told me. "I want you to give me away."

I got up and moved behind them. I took his big, black cock and rubbed the head along the edge of her slit giving her cunt time to open up to thick hunk of man meat. Suddenly it slipped inside. Jill let out a loud moan, a mix of pain and pleasure. The young stud also moaned, but he was purely pleasure. Jill rocked back and forth slowly giving herself time to take his big cock. Her head rolled back and her eyes closed. She was concentrating on being able to take this big dick deep inside. Her tits swayed side to side and her nipples were hard as rock. The young man reached around and his hands took hold of her ass and he began sliding her body up and down his cock. I watched in amazement as he finally buried himself right up to his big balls. My wife's cunt had to be stretched to its capacity. They began to fuck with long, deep strokes while I watched and stroked my own dick, careful not to cum before they were done.

Jill told him she wanted him on top and they rolled over. Now he was between her legs, which were spread wide. He started fucking her with powerful thrusts and true to his word, he was giving her a good pounding. The room was filled with the scent of raw sex and the sounds of jungle fever sex. It was my wife at her best getting fucked good and hard by a huge black dick. I took hold of her hand and she squeezed me tight as his thrusts came faster and harder. She urged him on, telling him to fuck her harder and telling him how big he was and how good it felt. She came, and then came again and again. I knew that once she started she would have several orgasms. Finally he couldn't hold on any longer and arching his back, he thrust deep inside Jill's pussy and emptied yet another load inside of her. After a few moments he withdrew his big cock and lay back. His cum ran from Jill's swollen pussy as she lay back exhausted. I quickly lay between her sticky thighs and buried my mouth into her fucked hole and began eating the load of black cum. My tongue reached inside trying to get all of his juices from my wife's cunt.

"Don't you want to cum?" Jill asked. I didn't have to wait to be asked twice and I slid my cock inside her slick pussy and began fucking her. Embarrassingly I couldn't last and within less than ten strokes I shot my load inside her.

Jill laughed and said she was glad she had been fucked by her young bull before me or she would never have been satisfied.

"Yeah, yeah," I laughed. "Do you know how hard it was to stop from jerking off while I had to watch you two fuck like animals?

Jill just laughed and then returned to kissing her young stud.

"Bet I can get him hard again," she smirked as she took his cock in her hand.

"No doubt," I replied. And she did.

100.jpg

Back