taking gf on vacation to Carribean

hi Guys just wondering if any white couples got into Black men whilst on Holiday/vacations to Carribean Islands ? love to hear your storys.
i'm looking for some advice please . i was thinking of taking my long term gf of nearly 12 years on holiday next summer to carribean jamaica barbados ect somwhere like that on holiday for two weeks. i've never shared her before, but would love to on this trip. she dosent know of my fantasy yet.im hoping the lack of cloths the sun sea sand and plenty of caribean rum n smoke gets her in the mood for some bbc action lol loosen her up and we wont know any one our friends or fam wouldnt find out was thinking this may get her into bbc i know if she gets one in her she will need more. has anyone been in this situation before?
and would this be good idea?

well thats how it all started for us 12 years ago Hubby took me on holiday to Barbados ,when i saw the fit young studs on the beach well something came over me .I ended up screwing a young barman called Paul when hubby got ******* and had to go to bed early one night.That guy blew my mind i couldnt get enough of him and me and hubby very nearly split because of him. it totally changed our lives love Barbados.

..... i've never shared her before, but would love to on this trip. she dosent know of my fantasy yet.im hoping the lack of cloths the sun sea sand and plenty of caribean rum n smoke gets her in the mood for some bbc action .... and would this be good idea?

This is a pretty BIG decision to be "assuming" ... most the posters to your question did this because the female wanted and planned to do it. You're doing it because you ASSUME she may like it. I think this is the kind of thing that's better DISCUSSED before doing it. At least have a discussion about how she feels about black men and having sex with them.

Let's play this one out with an irreversable horror story ending ... you take her there, get her *******, and she has sex with 1-2-3 black men that neither of you knew before getting there. And she comes down with an incurable social disease or injury. You feel terrible ... she's stuck with an STD or Injury ... and you guys eventually part ways. THIS is why you want her to have an opinion and say about this BEFORE you do it, cuckwanabe. Talk it over with her FIRST! Heck, if you said you were going to douse her in gasoline and set fire to her, you'd get a CHEERING crowd here ... be logical, ok?

pic_ASSUME.jpg

This is a pretty BIG decision to be "assuming" ... most the posters to your question did this because the female wanted and planned to do it. You're doing it because you ASSUME she may like it. I think this is the kind of thing that's better DISCUSSED before doing it. At least have a discussion about how she feels about black men and having sex with them.

Let's play this one out with an irreversable horror story ending ... you take her there, get her *******, and she has sex with 1-2-3 black men that neither of you knew before getting there. And she comes down with an incurable social disease or injury. You feel terrible ... she's stuck with an STD or Injury ... and you guys eventually part ways. THIS is why you want her to have an opinion and say about this BEFORE you do it, cuckwanabe. Talk it over with her FIRST! Heck, if you said you were going to douse her in gasoline and set fire to her, you'd get a CHEERING crowd here ... be logical, ok?

View attachment 154814
to be honest with you i was thinking of taking her away to get her out of our area where she would feel more relaxed and that no one knew us so would not matter to her and friends or fam work mates wouldnt know and when we were over there if she gets in the mood all well and good but if she said no its her choice we would still enjoy our holiday together nothing ventured nothing gained

Of course things have changed over the years. We had some great times on Barbados and Jamaica. On Jamaica we also encountered some very scary people. Great sex but we were robbed twice. My advice Don't wear wedding rings, carry a lot of cash or credit cards. Don't get too ******* and be careful. If your staying at a place where you can bring in local men in Jamaica do that. When we were there our hotel discouraged that by often questioning them if seen on property. Going to their place is how we were robbed, but we had been informed before trip so they only got a few dollars and a cheap camera. Have a good trip.

Of course things have changed over the years. We had some great times on Barbados and Jamaica. On Jamaica we also encountered some very scary people. Great sex but we were robbed twice. My advice Don't wear wedding rings, carry a lot of cash or credit cards. Don't get too ******* and be careful. If your staying at a place where you can bring in local men in Jamaica do that. When we were there our hotel discouraged that by often questioning them if seen on property. Going to their place is how we were robbed, but we had been informed before trip so they only got a few dollars and a cheap camera. Have a good trip.
Hi guys, any idea the best islands and which hotels allow locals to use their bars, as in the easiest to pick up local BBC?

Back