Taking BBC deeper

hey guys
Was wondering if anyone can give me some advice
I got blacked yesterday but a older black man and he was nice and thick
He was about 8 inches long so every time he thruster into me,it felt like I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't enjoy the feeling
So far the best position is me on my back(missionary) with my legs wrapped around him

Can any ladies or men recommend me to try something ?
I want him to be able to dominate me but it hurts when he goes in deep

Is this something I have to get used to
Thanks in advance

An hour? Wow!

The last guy I was with fucked for a solid hour. We were at a hotel and both had to leave at a certain time to get back home. He said he could have kept going longer if he wanted. When we both decided it was about time to leave it was like he flipped a switch and was able to cum within two or three minutes. Amazing control, especially compared to me!

The best way is to have him lay on his back and sit on it at first. Take it slow and let your body get adjusted to his long thick meat. Once your comfortable give yourself 100% to your Bull and let him own your body for his pleasure.

I've tried it that way, but for me personally, it's easier for me to be in doggie when starting out. He just has to go slow at first. Once he works it in balls deep and gets me loosened up, I'm ready to go in any position that he wants. And that's always my focus- what makes his beautiful black cock hardest.

I've tried it that way, but for me personally, it's easier for me to be in doggie when starting out. He just has to go slow at first. Once he works it in balls deep and gets me loosened up, I'm ready to go in any position that he wants. And that's always my focus- what makes his beautiful black cock hardest.
reading your postings makes me want to try blk cock so bad

Hey guys
Just an update
So I have been able to be fully penetrated this past weekend
Oh my what a good feeling it was
It hurts a little at first but I just told him to keep slamming into me and I felt myself open up more for him and was able to take his hole length and girth
Craving for another BBC now and hope to provide you guys pictures :)

Back