Taking BBC deeper

hey guys
Was wondering if anyone can give me some advice
I got blacked yesterday but a older black man and he was nice and thick
He was about 8 inches long so every time he thruster into me,it felt like I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't enjoy the feeling
So far the best position is me on my back(missionary) with my legs wrapped around him

Can any ladies or men recommend me to try something ?
I want him to be able to dominate me but it hurts when he goes in deep

Is this something I have to get used to
Thanks in advance
For deep penetration I find that being on top and in control is the best. Once I get tapped out I'm ready for my favorite position. Doggy

To maximize your enjoyment, you need to understand your anatomy. Your Large intestine is not straight up your body, look up some pictures of the intestine, The rectum is only about 6 inches in length then it takes about a 110 degree turn into the Sigmoid Colon. So, in order to take it deep you need to "work" that turn out straight. There are several things that can make it difficult to do this. If you just ate dinner, the stomach can be in the way, giving you a bloated feeling (bad) instead of a stretched "full" feeling (good). Also it helps a lot if your bowel is emptied prior to anal sex. Use lots of lube! The intestine is attached so to straighten that bend out takes a bit of time to stretch the muscles around it. If your not lubed good then he will simply slam into the wall of that bend instead of sliding through the curve. Body position can also help. Once you feel him pass that bend consistently, you can then usually enjoy just about any position.

And with a bit of practice,
tumblr_mhe4jcU86F1rq3kxro1_500.gif

To maximize your enjoyment, you need to understand your anatomy. Your Large intestine is not straight up your body, look up some pictures of the intestine, The rectum is only about 6 inches in length then it takes about a 110 degree turn into the Sigmoid Colon. So, in order to take it deep you need to "work" that turn out straight. There are several things that can make it difficult to do this. If you just ate dinner, the stomach can be in the way, giving you a bloated feeling (bad) instead of a stretched "full" feeling (good). Also it helps a lot if your bowel is emptied prior to anal sex. Use lots of lube! The intestine is attached so to straighten that bend out takes a bit of time to stretch the muscles around it. If your not lubed good then he will simply slam into the wall of that bend instead of sliding through the curve. Body position can also help. Once you feel him pass that bend consistently, you can then usually enjoy just about any position.

thanks for this advice....great for a beginner like me

The best way is to have him lay on his back and sit on it at first. Take it slow and let your body get adjusted to his long thick meat. Once your comfortable give yourself 100% to your Bull and let him own your body for his pleasure.

Then there's this, of course... it's gotta be THE best way to see every angle of a wife's beauty in the midst of passion too

Haha yes,I was defiantly nervous
He was hugee
I'm happy that he at least was able to fuck me for about a good hour
I wish I could take it more because there was pressure building in my prostate and I want to experience that kind of orgasm
uuumm women don't have a prostate WTF? ? ? how did noone else notice that?

hey guys
Was wondering if anyone can give me some advice
I got blacked yesterday but a older black man and he was nice and thick
He was about 8 inches long so every time he thruster into me,it felt like I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't enjoy the feeling
So far the best position is me on my back(missionary) with my legs wrapped around him

Can any ladies or men recommend me to try something ?
I want him to be able to dominate me but it hurts when he goes in deep

Is this something I have to get used to
Thanks in advance
Always douche your asscunt beforehand. Removes anything that might be trying to get out.

Thank you for this. I'm with a woman now who's taken to not only using dildos but sticking her whole foot inside me, and the more accurate information we have out there..the better. (yes, i've sunk to a new low).

Back