Taking a break from the lifestyle, possible?

After my wife being out of control and have sex with her partners almost every day, multiple times even. We both agreed to take a break and get away from that for a bit to bring things back to a calm normal state. It has been a week without her having sex with anyone but me, we have had great sex and she seems satisfied, although I cant compete with the other guys specially our black friend, but I do make her cum. How realistic is this break going to be for those that have been in my position? I know she is thinking about it, going from daily sex with them to now just me. She seems ok with it, but id like to hear from women what you think is going through her mind.

I can only talk from our experience, but I found it quite hard to take an elongated break from it all. Bear in mind it takes a long time to start in this lifestyle, so when you start you want to carry on.
I was seeing a guy I really liked up till end Septemer 13. I had had a few one night stands with guys and then a 'relationship' with this guy. When he broke it up, I had sort of had enough and decided to take a break. However, I missed the thrill of it all and the no strings sex. I got 'itchy' about missing the BBC. So I took my guys offer up of meeting some of his friends. In my case, I had also had the QoS tatt done earlier in the year so wanted to make best use of it!
A couple of weeks rest from it all can only help you both, but she will want to get back in the saddle soon! X

Thanks for posting your experience, did you and your partner have sex during that time off? If yes, were you enjoying it or did you actually miss or think about them during sex with him?

Personally, yes you miss it a little like anything. The excitement, thrill, but have been able to take a break for a few years. get the itch, but hold off on scratching it. I imagine everyone is different to an extent.

Thanks for posting your experience, did you and your partner have sex during that time off? If yes, were you enjoying it or did you actually miss or think about them during sex with him?
At the time yes me and hubby did have sex. The sex was different with hubby, more talking and role play. But yes, I definitely missed the BBC when it came to the fucking, its not the same once youve had bigger and orgasmed more.
Looking back i thought my pussy hadnt changed much, but when i think about my Doc Johnson dildo I used to struggle getting it in. Now it goes in and out right up without any problem if you see my 'black dildos' thread vid. So hubby has no chance up there!

At the time yes me and hubby did have sex. The sex was different with hubby, more talking and role play. But yes, I definitely missed the BBC when it came to the fucking, its not the same once youve had bigger and orgasmed more.
Looking back i thought my pussy hadnt changed much, but when i think about my Doc Johnson dildo I used to struggle getting it in. Now it goes in and out right up without any problem if you see my 'black dildos' thread vid. So hubby has no chance up there!
I have to agree, my wife was much tighter, even after birth she still got almost back to her original tightness, but after being with our friend on for a while, she is now much wider, she used to make me go slow when i first went in, now it just slips in.

After my wife being out of control and have sex with her partners almost every day, multiple times even. We both agreed to take a break and get away from that for a bit to bring things back to a calm normal state. It has been a week without her having sex with anyone but me, we have had great sex and she seems satisfied, although I cant compete with the other guys specially our black friend, but I do make her cum. How realistic is this break going to be for those that have been in my position? I know she is thinking about it, going from daily sex with them to now just me. She seems ok with it, but id like to hear from women what you think is going through her mind.

we've had quite periods and busy periods. wasn't an issue.

though having said that, we've not had to face the topic of 'giving it up' as such. not that i couldn't give it up, just that we're both fine with where we're at.

Back