TAKEN WITHOUT A WORD

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I were vacationing in the Caribbean last year and staying at an adult-only resort where there were lots of interesting things going on, especially in the evening. One night after we had shared a couple of bottles of wine we were in one of the hot tubs. It was a little later and most everyone had gone back to their rooms so we were alone. One thing lead to another and we started making out. After some hot oral sex I began fucking her from behind and she was really getting into it. Her moans must have attracted some attention. As we were fucking I happened to look up and there was a young, black man who worked at the resort standing there watching us. He was also stroking his enormous black cock. We just looked at each for a few moments and then I continued fucking my wife. She was not aware of his presence until he moved closer and positioned himself just in front of her. She looked back at me briefly and then back at him. The excitement of this hung black stud joining us made me even harder and our love making quickened. As though it had been planned my wife began sucking his big cock as I thrust into her. He and I were making eye contact although no words were spoken; not as much as a facial gesture was exchanged. It was very erotic. After a few minutes of this he suddenly pushed me away and moved in behind my wife. Still nothing was said. My wife looked at me, but since she made no objection I assumed she wanted to see where this would go. The black stud was younger than me but very well built and I wasn't sure I wanted to have a physical encounter with him. It was clear, however, that my wife did. I submitted to the realization that this young stud was going to fuck my wife and there was little I could do about it. My wife reached her head toward me with her lips parted. I took one last look at the black stud and began kissing my wife passionately. Her gasps and moans betrayed our kiss as his huge cock penetrated her and filled her far beyond my ability. He took hold of her his and fucked her with deep powerful thrusts as I watched helplessly and held my wife's hands. Her moans and cries indicated pure and lustful pleasure and she looked at me as though she was experiencing the greatest joy life had to offer. It was an exquisite blending of humiliation and eroticism. She came several times under his dominate assault and then he thrust deeply and emptied his large black balls into her. Then as suddenly as he had appeared, he was gone. I thought my wife might disown me, but noticing my rock hard cock was still crying out for release, she took my hand and without a word, lead me back to our room.

2.jpg

What a hot story! I am a cuckold in the very strick meaning of the word. My wife started bybeing seduced by a black man at her gym and told me later after her obsession was beyond control. She has taken advantage of how easily I am sexually dominated and has imposed strict rules for me, which includes not being allowed to watch and certainly not paticipate in her visits with her black boyfriend. For me it is both humiliating and exciting at the same time. Stories and pictures like yours gives me some apprciation of what it could be like in a more sharing cuckold relationship. Thanks for the great posts.

Back