Taken by ******* ?

Thats why none of us should play games. "No" means "No" period, point, blank.
If you have to play games and say thats what your into, then "I" as a black man am not the 1 for you...........you do know that ******* could be a set-up........some chick may not have told her husband she's into bbc and gets caught......what's going to happen?
To be honest in my whole life I've yet to meet a women who even wants to play at these games .......I think some of these types of fantasy are more "male driven than female"........just my opinion.

Thank you root I could not agree more. It is nice to see a gentleman who I have had contact stand up for what is right. I also agree that these types of fantasies are "male driven vs female driven" and fostered by some adult novels not based in reality!! ....... again just my opinion!!
Thanks , this just seems like a really strange thread anyway, but when I saw some of the comments all I could do was chime in o this subject.
I hope that most know that being aggressive and being forceful are not the same......choose accordingly.

definitely negative. Sex is to be enjoyed by both parties. If a man has to ******* himself on a female he can never brag that he had sex with her

No and there's no need to do so.
With all the white pussy just creaming for the opportunity to enjoy some Black cock, if you happen to find one of the few that truly doesn't want it, just wait a minute as one that does will be along. Kind of like buses, there's always another on the way. ;)

Back