Taken by ******* ?

cultures and laws are very different around the world.

I heard of an incident in Uganda when an expat german husband told his gardener/domestic in front of his wife that he (the gardener/domestic) was in charge in his absence. He did this because of local culture that would not respect a woman as being in charge, so that the domestic could deal with locals during his week's absence.

That night the domestic went to the german wife's bed. She protested verbally, but not physically. The next day she went to the local police. They came to investigate. The domestic told them that the woman's husband and placed him 'in charge'. The wife admitted this is what her husband had said.

The police officer advised her that in that case her husband had sanctioned the African bedding her, whether he had intended to or not, and until her husband returned and clarified the situation, the domestic was entitled to bed her.

The police officer left she was taken back to bed.

A few days later the police officer called again to check all was OK.

The domestic confirmed all was OK, she was quite willing now did the officer want to try her? He did, and did.

A few days after her husband had returned the officer called on the couple to speak to the husband and seek clarification.

It was a surprise to the husband as though he had been back a few days his wife had not mentioned it.

She hadn't as she had decided the new arrangement was not after all one she was unhappy with. She had got used to her new 'lover...'
I always like your comments, Expat

There is of course a subtle difference when a white woman submits due to blackmail, coercion, or intimidation. In this case ******* is not used, but women couples submit out of fear of the consequences of saying 'no.'
In my experience this is very common in Africa where people there in long term contracts soon realise there is often no effectuve police ******* and few people concerned.
Despite the circumstances the Africans want the wife to enjoy the experience. They want the husband to know the 'blackmailed' wife enjoyed. It creates its own tension in their relationship.
I knew many couples who started their involvement with Africans through blackmail only to be thoroughly enjoy being drawn in.
I have had women tell me they would never have done what was asked, but since they were being blackmailed they had no choice...and belatedly realised they liked what was done.
Especially mothers who had been maried a long time and settled into a steady less than exciting relationship who suddenly found themselves sexually in demand again and were intoxicated by this revival of their sex life.
I love this sort of erotic coercion and intimidation

If it's during roleplay, then it's okay to be "taken by *******". However, if it's some random black guy that a woman just met of the streets, then abosulately not.

My husbands black friend from work took me by ******* in our kitchen while my husband was in the shower 20 feet away!At first it was by ******* and totally unexpected but as he fucked me I began fucking him back until he filled me with cum and my husbands totally loyal wife had a year long affair with his friend fucking the ******* out of me every time my husband turned his back!Now my husband submits and black men fuck me all the time!Only now I freely open my legs and black guys make deep passionate love to my husbands naughty little wife and I love the way they fuck me!

My husbands black friend from work took me by ******* in our kitchen while my husband was in the shower 20 feet away!At first it was by ******* and totally unexpected but as he fucked me I began fucking him back until he filled me with cum and my husbands totally loyal wife had a year long affair with his friend fucking the ******* out of me every time my husband turned his back!Now my husband submits and black men fuck me all the time!Only now I freely open my legs and black guys make deep passionate love to my husbands naughty little wife and I love the way they fuck me!
Perfect

Back