TAKEN BY A YOUNG STUD

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A few years ago my husband and I were on vacation on a southern island. We were both in our forties. At the resort there was a young black man working and I became somewhat friendly with him when my husband was looking. He was embarrassingly younger than me, but still legal. I would watch and admire him whenever I had the chance and soon my thoughts turned to what it would be like to bed this hot specimen of manhood. One afternoon, while my husband was on the golf course, I ordered room service hoping my young dream man would come up to our room, and so he did! I knew this was my one opportunity so I dispensed with any pretense and asked him if he would like to fuck me. To my delight, he began stripping off his clothes and so I did the same. Finally his boxers came off to reveal an absolutely huge black cock! My juices began to flow in anticipation of taking it inside my pussy. We kissed passionately as our hands roamed each other's bodies. I dropped to my knees and began sucking his magnificent cock which he enjoyed immensely. I couldn't wait for a lot of foreplay. I had to have him deep inside me now! I literally dragged him to the bed and lay on the edge, spreading my legs wide. He quickly moved in and buried himself deep inside my aching love tunnel and fucked me like I'd never been fucked before, finally spilling his huge load. The whole thing was over in a few minutes but I still masturbate to the memory today. My husband has no idea why I laughed when he came back and said he never got a hole in one. It was just too funny!

my time was at home ,,,our cable was not working right ,,,so I all time warer cable they said they would send someone the next day ....well about 10; 30 the next he call and was on his way,,,,well my husband was gone for the day ..I was watching for him ,,,when he pull up and got out ,,he was a very young black guy ,I open the door to let him in,,all I had on was my bathrobe and was naked under it,,, I took him in the living room where our tv was .I told him what was going on, as I turn around to walk away my robe fell open for him to see I was naked under it,,i pull it back together and went to my bedroom to get dress, in there I let my robe fall to the floor ,,,that when I hear a noise behind ,I turn and there he stood,,, I been down for my robe he walk right up and started kissing me ,,,he then push on the bed still kissing me ....well we ended up having sex 2 time ,,,after he fixed our cable as he was leaving I ask how old are you ....he told me he was 19 teen... he had been back to our house 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months ,,,,,when he leave I have a very big smile on my face,,,,,

my time was at home ,,,our cable was not working right ,,,so I all time warer cable they said they would send someone the next day ....well about 10; 30 the next he call and was on his way,,,,well my husband was gone for the day ..I was watching for him ,,,when he pull up and got out ,,he was a very young black guy ,I open the door to let him in,,all I had on was my bathrobe and was naked under it,,, I took him in the living room where our tv was .I told him what was going on, as I turn around to walk away my robe fell open for him to see I was naked under it,,i pull it back together and went to my bedroom to get dress, in there I let my robe fall to the floor ,,,that when I hear a noise behind ,I turn and there he stood,,, I been down for my robe he walk right up and started kissing me ,,,he then push on the bed still kissing me ....well we ended up having sex 2 time ,,,after he fixed our cable as he was leaving I ask how old are you ....he told me he was 19 teen... he had been back to our house 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months ,,,,,when he leave I have a very big smile on my face,,,,,
That's a hot story.

Back