Take It Like A Man

How often do men/women fantasize about being fucked with a strap on?

• All the time and I need it bad.

• Only on the days I watch my wife/hubby having sex with his/her bbc lover.

• Once in awhile. I mean who wouldn't want to try it at least once, right?

Results are only viewable after voting.
She has trained you well. But you now enjoy sexuality that was not there before. And a woman whose sexuality is uninhibited

Yes, absolutely. It has taken more than 20 years to evolve to what it is today. The sex isn't all there is about being a well trained sub-cuck. The cleaning of the both of them is part of it, but so is the cleaning of the sheets, doing the Bull's laundry, maintaining a spotless house and learning how to cook. The Shane Diesel dildo does the maintenance draining but i also submit to a bi-weekly waxing that drips humiliation. In short, all of this doesn't happen overnight and the focus is always doing what the Wife wants above all else.

Yes, absolutely. It has taken more than 20 years to evolve to what it is today. The sex isn't all there is about being a well trained sub-cuck. The cleaning of the both of them is part of it, but so is the cleaning of the sheets, doing the Bull's laundry, maintaining a spotless house and learning how to cook. The Shane Diesel dildo does the maintenance draining but i also submit to a bi-weekly waxing that drips humiliation. In short, all of this doesn't happen overnight and the focus is always doing what the Wife wants above all else.
You are not alone. More join you each day in the exploration of this lifestyle

You nailed it. my Wife and Bull see it as routine maintenance, like an oil change. The cage maintains the Cuckold Angst by preventing masturbation, for the most part. For those who are desperate, there are ways around that, but the results are mostly as unsatisfying as pegging.
As wives transistion to sluts and whores for black men , the sexual dynamic with the cuck husbands changes. There still needs to be a sexual dimension but as the bull superseeds the husband , the wife also superseeds the husband and the husband becomes the bottom. Pegging is the mark of the husband as the bottom. Frequent pegging also stretches the husband and makes it easier for the husband to accept the larger BBC cock. Over time , pegging replaces intercourse for sex with the wife. Many husbands prefer it

Isn't it too much humiliation for the husband to be pegged by his wife in front of her bull?

I crave this type of humiliation and it puts me in my sub space when my wife fucks my smooth boi pussy in front of our BBC BULL. He even verbally humiliates me while she is pegging me and sometimes he makes me suck his SUPERIOR cock at the same time. When I am used like this it leaves no doubt that I am the submissive bottom that serves them and that our BULL is the ALPHA and the only REAL MAN in our bedroom to satisfy my gorgeous wife when we are all together.

2012-07-22-06-37-03-jpg.1928512

Susans favorite is to peg me while her black stud is fucking her doggie style. As his BBC goes deep in her white pussy , her strap on goes deep in my ass. His motions inside her pussy are transferred into my ass. When he cums inside her , I feel it. When she orgasms , I feel it. Susan enjoys this most when the stud makes it last.

Does he sit on your shoulders/back? That would be SUCH a dominant move. (Added to bucket list.)

I never thought about getting fucked by anything but a BBC. Now that you mention it, I think it would be humiliatingly exciting to have a Black Women fuck me with a strap on while I suck a BBC.

Back