Take It Like A Man

How often do men/women fantasize about being fucked with a strap on?

• All the time and I need it bad.

• Only on the days I watch my wife/hubby having sex with his/her bbc lover.

• Once in awhile. I mean who wouldn't want to try it at least once, right?

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're only allowed to cum while getting pegged
Pegging is another way of milking the cuck husbands balls of semen and sperm. The orgasm if there is one is more draining. Continued Pegging will do a better job of milking as most often oral sex or hand jobs stop after the first ejaculation. Over time pegging can lead to milking without orgasm for the cuck which removes the semen and the sperm but denys the cuck the sexual satisfaction of the orgasm and ejaculation which often suits the purposes of the slut wife and her bull. They understand the need to milk the cuck of his semen and sperm on a regular basis but the cuck need not enjoy it

Pegging is another way of milking the cuck husbands balls of semen and sperm. The orgasm if there is one is more draining. Continued Pegging will do a better job of milking as most often oral sex or hand jobs stop after the first ejaculation. Over time pegging can lead to milking without orgasm for the cuck which removes the semen and the sperm but denys the cuck the sexual satisfaction of the orgasm and ejaculation which often suits the purposes of the slut wife and her bull. They understand the need to milk the cuck of his semen and sperm on a regular basis but the cuck need not enjoy it
Awwwe poor thing

That makes sense...but this cuck looks beyond that...his hole is so stretched, even a 12 in cock should be no problem
Once they begin pegging , cuck wives often enjoy doing this to their cuck husbands and it becomes a regular thing. It also marks a change in the wife and in the marraige as the wife takes more control. Often and perhaps even usually. Pegging is instigated by the bull or another wife as a further means to subjugate the cuck. In time , the bull also makes use of the cuck for his sexual pleasure usually after the cuck is well accustomed to the pegging.

I doubt pegging would effectively help with milking. There are special toys designed for this, but have nothing in common with the penis like dildos and strap-ons.

Who wants a black man when you can get this beauty of girl!
I once had a gf who told me she would enjoy to penetrate me and dress me like a girl. At that time I was like "whah? this girl is a bit dyke." Now I wish I could find her again.
More cucks now have wives just like her ( wearing strapons and probing his ass , stimulating his prostate and milking his balls ).

I doubt pegging would effectively help with milking. There are special toys designed for this, but have nothing in common with the penis like dildos and strap-ons.
Pegging stimulates the prostate which leads to orgasm and ejaculation. Pegging does not require a hard male penis but often creates one. Continued. Pegging often leads to multiple orgasms where masturbation often creates a flaccid male penis after ejaculation which then requires additional stimulation to become hard again. For many white cucks, regaining a hard penis is difficult after the first ejaculation. A determined wife will continue pegging for some time in which the cuck husband may have had several orgasms both draining his balls of semen and perhaps exhausting the cuck as well.

Pegging stimulates the prostate which leads to orgasm and ejaculation. Pegging does not require a hard male penis but often creates one. Continued. Pegging often leads to multiple orgasms where masturbation often creates a flaccid male penis after ejaculation which then requires additional stimulation to become hard again. For many white cucks, regaining a hard penis is difficult after the first ejaculation. A determined wife will continue pegging for some time in which the cuck husband may have had several orgasms both draining his balls of semen and perhaps exhausting the cuck as well.
I completely get it with the benefit of pegging vs masturbation in terms of pleasure. But as for milking the prostate can be emptied even with a finger in less time, and sometimes also without anal insertion.

Last edited:
I completely get it with the benefit of pegging vs masturbation in terms of pleasure. But as for milking the prostate can be emptied even with a finger in less time, and sometimes also without insertion in the anus.
Very true. More Cuck wives seem to have discovered pegging. This also places the cuck on the bottom of the sexual totem pole with bull on top and wife in the middle and cuck now under the wife.

What might help the wife through the long milking process is a double end strap-on.

Yes. But will she stop then ? One reason cucks are often tied as , like with Bulls and women , the activity doesn't stop with the first orgasm. More likely , she will continue and he will have several orgasms and be exhausted before she is done. Then , when he is weak and exposed , her bull will step in and use the cuck for his pleasure leaving the cuck filled with black cum just as he would do to the wife. In this way , the bull owns the wife and the cuck too.
Isn't it too much humiliation for the husband to be pegged by his wife in front of her bull?

You nailed it. my Wife and Bull see it as routine maintenance, like an oil change. The cage maintains the Cuckold Angst by preventing masturbation, for the most part. For those who are desperate, there are ways around that, but the results are mostly as unsatisfying as pegging.

Isn't it too much humiliation for the husband to be pegged by his wife in front of her bull?
More often the bull is not present as this is something between the wife and the husband as the husband submits to the wife. Later , after the wife has well prepared her husband , the bull may also make use of the husband for his pleasure.

More often the bull is not present as this is something between the wife and the husband as the husband submits to the wife. Later , after the wife has well prepared her husband , the bull may also make use of the husband for his pleasure.

Right on both counts!

Like one end in the wife's vagina?
Now you add confusion to the purpose of pegging which is intended for the wife to assert her authority over her husband. Introducing the strap on dildo into her vagina fills her head with orgasmic feelings which should only come from her bull.

Back