Take It Like A Man

How often do men/women fantasize about being fucked with a strap on?

• All the time and I need it bad.

• Only on the days I watch my wife/hubby having sex with his/her bbc lover.

• Once in awhile. I mean who wouldn't want to try it at least once, right?

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife doesnt usually penetrate me, but sometimes she really makes it sting for me. When she does stuff like this she will tell me how I dont compare, and how I look like a little girl next to that cock. And says stuff like "I know this is our fantasy, but you understand some of it is reality too, and there is nothing you can do to change that. I like big cocks and yours is so small it's pathetic....nothing will ever change that, sissy, so tell me you understand that and accept it, like the little bitch we both know you are" and I have to verbally admit that I accept that reality and the look in her eyes is so intense and its so overwhelming.
View attachment 1729126
Liar...she plows your ass

goddessalee.jpg
This black lady is drop dead gorgeous. She could own my in a NY minute

Visions of Vlad the Impaler impaling invading enemy soldiers on 12 ft poles. Makes you wonder about the black stud he services if she uses a Dildo that big. You only see her put half inside. Makes you wonder if he takes it all.
I think at some point you hit spine...she might get 15 to 18 inches in

I think at some point you hit spine...she might get 15 to 18 inches in
Interesting that he is completely accepting of this huge dildo in his ass. Perhaps he is a total submissive or now a bisexual after being used by the woman or her black stud. Note that he is not tied but assumes the position ( ass up ) and makes no effort to resist her actions with the massive Dildo. Also notice that his balls are banded but he is not caged so there is some effort to reduce his masculinity but not completely cage him.

Interesting that he is completely accepting of this huge dildo in his ass. Perhaps he is a total submissive or now a bisexual after being used by the woman or her black stud. Note that he is not tied but assumes the position ( ass up ) and makes no effort to resist her actions with the massive Dildo. Also notice that his balls are banded but he is not caged so there is some effort to reduce his masculinity but not completely cage him.
Definitely total sub...just there for her pleasure...but I'm sure he has a massive orgasm when that massive tool strokes his prostate

Definitely total sub...just there for her pleasure...but I'm sure he has a massive orgasm when that massive tool strokes his prostate
Yes. But will she stop then ? One reason cucks are often tied as , like with Bulls and women , the activity doesn't stop with the first orgasm. More likely , she will continue and he will have several orgasms and be exhausted before she is done. Then , when he is weak and exposed , her bull will step in and use the cuck for his pleasure leaving the cuck filled with black cum just as he would do to the wife. In this way , the bull owns the wife and the cuck too.

Yes. But will she stop then ? One reason cucks are often tied as , like with Bulls and women , the activity doesn't stop with the first orgasm. More likely , she will continue and he will have several orgasms and be exhausted before she is done. Then , when he is weak and exposed , her bull will step in and use the cuck for his pleasure leaving the cuck filled with black cum just as he would do to the wife. In this way , the bull owns the wife and the cuck too.

Ah! Marital Bliss!!

That makes sense...but this cuck looks beyond that...his hole is so stretched, even a 12 in cock should be no problem

Back