"Symphony of Pain"

"Symphony of Pain"?

'One Night in Bangkok' is what I was thinking.

Lryics:
"One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster...One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and *******"

There is a ever so thin line between pain and pleasure. It takes an ever so fat and long cock, hard as iron, inside of a woman to cross that line. She resides in wonderful yet hard won pleasure then.

Pain is pleasure................

Actually this is more true than most realize.
The body uses the same neurotransmitter receptors to tell the brain that there is stimulation occurring. The brain then decides if it is pleasure, pain or combination thereof.

Some find being flogged, spanked, stuck with needles and what most would consider painful, to actually be pleasurable and orgasms, which are pleasurable, can become painful if one is ****** to endure more than they can handle. It all the same information going to the brain, it's just deciphered differently depending on the circumstance.

Actually this is more true than most realize.
The body uses the same neurotransmitter receptors to tell the brain that there is stimulation occurring. The brain then decides if it is pleasure, pain or combination thereof.

Some find being flogged, spanked, stuck with needles and what most would consider painful, to actually be pleasurable and orgasms, which are pleasurable, can become painful if one is ****** to endure more than they can handle. It all the same information going to the brain, it's just deciphered differently depending on the circumstance.
This is correct.

Itching is been shown to use the same nerve pathways as pain, just at a lower rate of signaling. Pain and pleasure from ******* can be very subjective and some suspect synesthesia in all people is active in this respect.There is one network, how the signals flow vs what the signals mean is the issue and still the mystery.

The DBSM practice of ruined orgasms are common. That is where a man will be made to orgasm and then stimulation of his then hyper sensitized penis head is kept on. This turns the joy of coming into the agony of too much input and too much feeling.

The clit is the same. When I was still a teen and learning how to eat pussy, I would be confused when I ate a girl into coming and she would then push my away. I knew girls could have multiples but I did not get that her clit was super sensitive then and the pleasure from my mouth was then going to be painful to her, for a while.

One can set aside the Western model and look at energy flows and meridians of the body too as a way to explain the interpretation of pain vs pleasure. That is the non materialist view and is a bit more complex then I want to type up.

When it comes to spanking, the goal of making it feel good really comes from the heat that can be made. The hitting sort of confuses this at first, until the warmth arrives. To spank her ass red is to make it very hot. Heating of the body has the arousal effect in any area.There is more to spanking then that of course, still the heat aspect it too often left out.

There are even schools of body work like shiatsu and rolfing that can be thought of in a manner to confuse the body's signals into releasing and healing. Both can hurt a bit, but then joy takes over from the change brought on by the treatment.

Back