Sydney bull looking for female or couples

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by AusIndBull, Jun 6, 2016.

1. AusIndBull

AusIndBull New Member Gold Member Real Person

Very well educated and a professional guy from Sydney. 5'7" tall Indian nationality. Long working hours keep my dating scene somewhere in the basement. I am fit. Regular at the gym but not a gym junkie. Very attractive and have very good stamina. I like to keep excellent oral and overall hygiene. To smell nice is very important to me. I don't do drugs. Never have. Health before pleasure is what I believe in.

I am neither bi nor curious about it. I am dominant in the bedroom but not disrespectful. Sometimes I just like to be gentle and a passionate lover whatever the woman prefers. D/D free, fun, easy going and 100% real. I have had some really good experiences with couples as well.

I can travel (preferred) or host too.

Lookinf for discreet, easy going, D&D free, fun and friendly female or couple. Looking to have fun one time or regular but without any emotional investment. Play as we go. A bit kinky, may be with a taboo. I like to know people's fetish..

I am neither seeking nor offering any rewards.

My biggest turn on is interracial.

Of course I am a sucker for snowbunnies. ;) yum yum.

M: 0469 766 324

KIK: pitbull1484

Have fun!

Attached Files:

ThickwhiteGrl likes this.