Sydney Australia, Bull has moved :(

Jane M

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hi I am from Sydney Australia I had a very regular bull. He moved and now am very unfulfilled! I have many one nighters since with very hung guys (as part of the interview process)but looking for a regular to take control of me .

Attachments

• C9923B3F-CC92-4070-B88A-8D3E8DFC76BE.jpeg
    C9923B3F-CC92-4070-B88A-8D3E8DFC76BE.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 372
Hi I am from Sydney Australia I had a very regular bull. He moved and now am very unfulfilled! I have many one nighters since with very hung guys (as part of the interview process)but looking for a regular to take control of me .
Wow! Your beautiful! Will you marry me? I used to be in the Navy and I love love love Sydney. I can’t wait to go back to visit to search for a woman just like you! I would happily treat you to more BBC to fuck when you wanted it. I love to watch! ?

this is why women should keep a stable of bulls and studs and have the cuck used to servicing since bulls cum and go

Back