Swinging with a Black couple. Do not try if you don't like humiliation

this was the most embarrassing moment i have had in cuckolding. my wife and i are both white and decided to try swinging. since i wanted to see her with BBC, we met a black couple and decided to play with them. we were supposed to swap partners for the night.

black men have bigger dicks and are more aggressive than white guys.
white women are more petite and tame than black women.

black women have thicker hips and booties than white women. they are used to bigger penises.
white men have smaller penises.

what did that mean? my penis barely poked in and out of the black womans vagina, while the huge black cock stretched my wifes tiny pussy beyond its limits.

the black man destroyed my wifes pussy. he was huge and naturally dominant over my wife who submitted to him. he made her scream and moan. she was telling him how big his cock was and how good it felt. she orgasmed over and over. by the time they were done my wife was sweating and gasping for air.

meanwhile, the black woman barely felt me inside of her. as my wife was with the black man and screaming out "i love big black cock!" the black woman was asking me "is it in yet?". she was completely quiet and unsatisfied. i tried fucking her as hard as i could and she didnt even flinch. she became bored and finished me with a handjob. my wife and the black man noticed and laughed, adding to my embarrassment.
Damn that sounds so perfect i hope you two submit to the superior black couple and become there slaves im sure as the white boy they can use you for cooking cleaning chores and to do daily errands

Back