Swinging couple in middle Tennessee.

Ralsti87

Couple
Hi, we are a young wild couple in middle TN. Wife experienced her fist BBC back in April and has wanted it ever since. Currently on a break while she's pregnant (it's mine) but we are looking to have some fun as soon as we can.

Attachments

• CDR4PgIWEAEmoBf.jpg
    CDR4PgIWEAEmoBf.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Hi, we are a young wild couple in middle TN. Wife experienced her fist BBC back in April and has wanted it ever since. Currently on a break while she's pregnant but we are looking to have some fun as soon as we can.
Waiting in the south west , inbox me let's keep that feeling alive!!

Welcome to our community and congrats on the baby! Looking forward to your new adventures in this life style and to see more sexy pic's yourself. You should also verify yourselves when you get a chance so you might have better hook up chances. Tracey

Welcome to our community and congrats on the baby! Looking forward to your new adventures in this life style and to see more sexy pic's yourself. You should also verify yourselves when you get a chance so you might have better hook up chances. Tracey

Thank you! We will definite get that verification done soon.

Hi, we are a young wild couple in middle TN. Wife experienced her fist BBC back in April and has wanted it ever since. Currently on a break while she's pregnant but we are looking to have some fun as soon as we can.
Welcome and I love here ass in your profile pics and congrats on the new addition

Back