Swingers Clubs?

Amber L

Female
From
OR, US
Never been to one before. I've been invited to go with a guy I met awhile ago. Meeting him in about a hour there. I hope I'll be a fun experience! I like sex and guys, I hope there is a lot going on there.

Anyone been to one, can give me ideas on what I can expect?

Like any club, there are ones you like and ones you wont go back to. Try different ones and stick to the one you enjoy.

I have one that I go to after trying different places. I have a lot of fun each time I go.

Never been to one before. I've been invited to go with a guy I met awhile ago. Meeting him in about a hour there. I hope I'll be a fun experience! I like sex and guys, I hope there is a lot going on there.

Anyone been to one, can give me ideas on what I can expect?
Both my husband and I have gone to swinger clubs together and I have also gone alone many times . Some clubs are definitely better than others and you will usually find some in the bigger cities in the U.S. I have gone and met both single men and couples at swinger clubs and never seem to have any trouble finding someone to play with as long as I find someone attractive and interesting. Usually, I spend a lot of time sitting and socializing with people I meet at the clubs before I go to the back areas of the club to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: raf
.....My wife & I visited a couple local clubs. As others have said, some are better than others, also, it just depends on what nights you go ... sort of like clubbing. We went on hospitality nights and met a few couples and a couple guys we liked, then did our own things away from the clubs. The club atmosphere doesn't give a lot of time to create friendships; it seems everyone there is just in a hurry to get sex started, and we weren't too impressed with the selections on our visits. So, I imagine clubs are a hit & miss thing.

.....Oregon seems to have a few good clubs ... here's a general list of a few; find your state and check 'em out their websites and take the website tours. Then if they look good to you, call 'em with your questions.

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/

Last edited:
Are they safe? Are they clean or nice?
It depends on the club. The club I go to is very nice and upscale, but of course it costs more to attend (at least it does for single men and couples, as women get it very cheap or free. The most successful clubs are usually nice and clean and have a professional staff to ensure they stay that way and that the rules are followed.

It depends on the club. The club I go to is very nice and upscale, but of course it costs more to attend (at least it does for single men and couples, as women get it very cheap or free. The most successful clubs are usually nice and clean and have a professional staff to ensure they stay that way and that the rules are followed.
Is there a way to find those types of clubs and can you go to just have a ******* at first?

Is there a way to find those types of clubs and can you go to just have a ******* at first?
Of course you can find those "types" of clubs lol./ Just google swinger clubs and the town or state you live in to begin the search. Or you can use the link above that MacNfries posted to also search for lifestyle clubs. And lifestyle clubs do not require people to have sex at all. Many people just go to socialize like at regular night clubs. Most clubs have a dance floor, DJ, tables and chairs, and sitting areas or lounges where people just talk and socialize and get to know other people. Many people just go to clubs to meet people socially, to watch other people have sex, to have sex alone with their spouse or date, to be watched by others having sex, or to meet others for sex. Most clubs have both private rooms for sex as well as open lounges and group rooms for people who want to play n a group setting or be watched by others.

You can also go to the "Review Swinger/Sex Clubs" forum on this site to read more about specific clubs in specific cities around the country that people have posted.

People are friendlier and more respectful at swingers' clubs than they are at regular night clubs. We are active in Los Angeles and have found some good clubs by joining websites like sdc.com , lifestylelounge.com, and kasidie.com . Our experience is a lot like hotwifecouple78's. There is usually a dance floor, some kind of lounge area with couches to mingle, and back bedrooms to play or just watch others play. There is absolutely not pressure to participate and just about all of the action happens in the back rooms. Also, they are usually BYOB, so you just pay something like a $60 cover, bring your own alcohol, and a bartender will mix it for you. If you are curious, I highly recommend you check one out. They are lots of fun.

Thanks, I travel some, not a lot but just now and then and the next time I do I want to look to see if there is one in the city I stay at. If there is I want to go and just see what its like.

The best thing about a club is that everyone knows why they are there. As other have said some clubs are better than others. It might take a couple of tries to find a good fit. One cardinal rule that is pretty much universal is "no" means "no". Any club that has members that pressure you to participate you should immediately leave. There is usually a host couple that can answer questions and point you in the direction of any particular interest you might have. Another cardinal rule is what happens in the club stays in the club. If you go to a local club you might very well meet someone that you know from your community. Discretion is expected all the way around. There is nothing wrong with going to club and not hooking up. Including additional people in your sex life is a big deal. So if you are comfortable with it, go get naked and meet some new people. If you meet someone that seems appealing then go for it. You need to be sure you are making choices you want to make, not choices your partner wants you to make

Well, nothing to special about the one I went to. Sorta slow I guess that night. Played around with a few guys but nothing special.
The main club I go to and the most established club in my area is usually pretty crowded and has a lot going on, but sometimes it can also be slow and not as fun. I think all clubs just have better nights than others, even if they are a popular club. Sometimes it takes a few visits to see if the club is a good place to go.

Back