Swingers Clubs for Interracial Sex ONLY

I'd like to know if there are any public sex clubs or swingers clubs for interracial sex only. I know of one club nearby where I live but they tend to only be white couples with some asians and middle Easterners.

Im searching for publically, officially, out and out, self advertised, clubs where married white couples can go to get blacked and cuckolded by big African hunks?

There are clubs that hold IR events as do other sponsors of such events at hotels. Look on some of the swinger sites for info.

As far as an IR only club would seem to make poor business sense as not everyone is into IR and if you have to pay rent, utilities and salaries for the club you want people there every night not just for some limited IR events.

And it would be super fun. Like how white boys all love to watch wrestling. Instead they can watch their white wives cuckold them interracially like a women's world sex match.
I know, but his family needs to watch this. You mean like his sibblings and parents? I am not sure I understand

I'd like to know if there are any public sex clubs or swingers clubs for interracial sex only. I know of one club nearby where I live but they tend to only be white couples with some asians and middle Easterners.

Im searching for publically, officially, out and out, self advertised, clubs where married white couples can go to get blacked and cuckolded by big African hunks?

There are swinging clubs who makes parties where only black guys allowed and couples/ladies.
Those exists in the UK, Netherlands & Belgium (the ones we know of)

Yes and a few more in France, but just occasional theme. Totaly true an IR only swinging club would have a huge success for sure !
I would love to see an interracial swingers club in Fort Lauderdale! It would be for black males and white females and couples only. Single white bois, could sit a the bar only and leave the bar only by invitation. This would mainly be for fantasy and humiliation play. This would be an on site sex club with different rooms such as "the observation room" where there is a one way mirror for observers, the orgy room, the cuckold room, the privacy rooms, the public room where others can watch in person, the femdom bondage cuckold room, the S&M room, Bi-sexual room etc. the place should be huge and totally free to all white women. Couples pay the membership fee of 800 / year or 2500 for lifetime membership, bulls pay 250 / year or 1000 for lifetime membership. Single men may enter to sit at bar (Limit of 10) and pay at door 200 / visit with a limit of 5 hours. It is BYOB bar. Special parties and events can be every other weekend with bands in the main dance area for socializing and meeting new people.

Membership would be managed to balance more females than bulls so there is always plenty of hot white pussy available. The club hours: Tuesday through Thursday 12 PM to 2 AM Friday and Saturday 24 hours starting at 8 AM
Only sexy attire at admission, no exceptions. Nudity in any room at any time is optional (except for white boys at the bar who must remain clothed at all times) (White boys may bring their own bottle but may only ******* on invitation from a member, otherwise they may have a soft *******. This will keep them in line).

The facility will have a pool on the roof with it's own Tiki bar and live music on Weekends. There will also be four jacouzzi's in this area one on all four corners of the pool and one in the middle (swim to jacouzzi). ******* service will be provided for Bulls only upon request (drinks ordered and brought to pool).

This is a PRIVATE discriminatory club with Black Male preference for the pleasure of black men. The name of the club will be "Cuckoo". It is understood that Bulls may order from anyone's stash at the bar thus, BYOB isn't necessary for the bulls, they simply order "a *******" and the bar tender makes it from whatever is available.

Rules: There will be rules of etiquette:
WHITE BOYS AT BAR MAY NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE BUT THE BAR TENDER AND OTHER SINGLE WHITE BOYS WHO ARE SITTING AT THE BAR UNLESS SPOKEN TO. One warning, then ejection for the night. Second offenders will be permanently barred from club for life. This club atmosphere is for the enjoyment of the Bulls and white women and couples and must be preserved.
1. Single White boys who complain of anything while at the bar will be told to leave. No exceptions!
2. White boys may leave the bar area upon invitation by a bull or couple only but must return to the bar if told to
3. White boys may decline any invitation to leave the bar area with anyone
4. Bulls and couples who invite a white boy to leave the bar area must remain with the boy or return him to the bar
5. White boys may ******* away from the bar but only upon invitation to have a *******
6. No ******* of any kind will be allowed in the club. Anyone found using ******* will be ejected and membership permanently canceled
7. White boys who are asked to leave the bar and join, or if told to watch will do so until they are dismissed back to the bar
8. Everyone will be on security camera at all times. Tapes will remain private and deleted periodically
9. Anyone not wanting to be on camera may choose not to enter
10. Discretion rule: Members and daily membership purchasers agree in writing to protect the discretion of other members at all times. Violation will result in permanent ban from club and possible legal action
11. Any member may be asked to leave for any reason at any time.
12. Videos made in a video room by members may be purchased at the front desk for 20 dollars
Main Area Rules
13 No overt sexual acts will be permitted in the main area
14 Bulls may join your table at any time to have a chat with you. If one bull is there already, no other bull may join you until that bull is finished talking with you unless the second bull is invited over by the first bull
15. No obligation to enter into sex with any bull. Chatting at table upon bulls request is mandatory however
Following these rules will make the club better for everyone! Please follow our rules!

Back